Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woohoo! RF P3 12" on about 1200 watts!

Its not fully adjusted yet, but I got it in, tapped the rears up by the passenger footwell. Install took about 3 hours. Took an hour alone dicking around with the power wire through the main plug harness behind the battery. Trim pieces were about average to pop out. Definitely get someone experienced to help you out.Could not find the rear left speaker wire either on the passenger side, but amps have settings to make up for it. Sub was running at about half way. No bass boost on the amp. This thing gets stupid loud. Next up are the rear door speakers when I get the chance.
Video and picture. The video shows the subwoofer hardly moving. I wasn't lying. :p
[video]https://photos.app.goo.gl/2myGkvwYLfuoMbIZ2[/video]
[/IMG]
Ran pos driver side, neg is shown in video, rca and signal pass side. Dont be a cheap ass and get a sni-35, get one with a build in signal detection circuit. Less splicing, less of a headache.

OP
P
Thread Starter #3
I loved my first gen p3 in my focus.
Yeah man! It's about as loud as I can go without needing a second battery or bigger alt. Plenty loud enough... But my jackass friend is selling his t2d4 12" for stupid stupid cheap. It's tempting me, but the fiesta would gut itself with that!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
P
Thread Starter #5
What's a sni-35? What did you end up using?
Sni-35 is the all too basic line out converter people use. I used the LP7-2 which is a pro version of it. It has a built in signal wire for your amp, so you don't need to splice more than what you have to.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk