Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Do they clamp onto the fender lip, and then use the 3M tape on the edges, or must one drill actual holes in the fenders in order to install these?

joesiris

I've missed a few pages... been staying away from the forum to keep the mod bug at bay ;)

Here's how she sits... damn shame but still fun when the white stuff starts falling! www.instagram.com/chrishershphoto/

lots of folks take snow shots of their car but for some reason this one just looks so much more aggressive, like your car is angry at the snow, its a great shot milkman42, two thumbs up

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
lots of folks take snow shots of their car but for some reason this one just looks so much more aggressive, like your car is angry at the snow, its a great shot milkman42, two thumbs up
F***ing snow! GRRRR! LOL!

Installed some morimoto led fogs this afternoon. I ended up wrapping them with some amber lamn-x tint to help with bad weather. I could've went yellow but I liked how amber worked when I ran rigid lights on my truck.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I want to put some PIAA Plasma Ion yellow fog H11 bulbs in the factory fog housings, but I have found out that those are verboten in my illustrious state! [mad]

joesiris

Installed some morimoto led fogs this afternoon. I ended up wrapping them with some amber lamn-x tint to help with bad weather. I could've went yellow but I liked how amber worked when I ran rigid lights on my truck.

wow I dig the amber a whole lot, I went with the blue lamin x several months back, what a let down, I was trying to do something different (everyone has the yellow, which actually does look great) but you cant tell they are blue with the lights on, you can kinda tell they are blue in the daylight with the lights off but yeah super disappointed, might just have to change it out

cxwrench

Since this seems to be a thing today. Yellow LaminX on the fogs, Silver Star low beams. And rain...can ya believe it, rain in CA?

Do the fog light covers actually provide a functional benefit? I always thought they were purely aesthetic. If they help with visibility in bad conditions (read snow) then I should get some.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I personally would only put clear ones on to help protect the lenses themselves, since the tinted ones have to cut the light output to some extent, and I doubt that the yellow ones can act to cut fog/snow/rain glare and 'shineback' as much as an actual yellow bulb would. ;)