Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

In just this past week, I’ve installed my first cosmetic mods (racks don’t count as they’re functional). First, I installed a dead pedal that I purchased second hand from a forum member. After some cleanup and removal of the existing adhesive, I applied some heavy duty Velcro and it appears to be holding it in position well. Overall happy with the purchase as this car should have come with one from the factory.

Also, got my Morimoto LED fog lights installed last night. I installed them through the fender as recommended. Despite not having the exact tools i needed, the install went pretty smoothly. Having a 1/4” ratchet, extension, and socket that will accept a T25 bit would have made it a breeze. I was expecting them to need leveling but the cutoff was perfect from the factory.

Today my LED reverse lights arrive and will be installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added a MBRP Cat- back Exhaust system. Also a Mountune Tower Brace and Lower Chassis brace. Getting ready for the Auto-cross season.

A Mishimoto rear brace is on its way as well.

[MENTION=7333]appst8[/MENTION] I swear I had to do a double-take, all these little neighborhoods in Charlotte look the same. Was 99% sure that was my neighborhood until I saw the street signs lol.

[MENTION=7333]appst8[/MENTION] I swear I had to do a double-take, all these little neighborhoods in Charlotte look the same. Was 99% sure that was my neighborhood until I saw the street signs lol.
It really is the truth, sometimes I feel like i'm in Soviet Russia. Sorry to get off topic, but what side of town do you live on?

Picked it up from the dealer![biggrin]

Then put on the ST Shift Knob

Then the ST Performance seat belt pads

In the back, too, along with the kids’ mini Recaro booster seats [rofl]

And finally, carbon fiber license plate frames

All in all a pretty great first day of ownership! Also managed to not get a speeding ticket my first day, Bonus! [shhh]

Intuit

3000 Post Club
@Short sighted teacher
Very very nice! The window tint black gloss wheels really help set it off and the leather interior...

Business6

Installed the boomba shifter base bushings. Have a couple bruises and cuts but it was interesting getting into the car a bit more. Before getting my FiST I test drove a few cars and then ended up in mine but immediately noticed the difference in how the shifting felt compared to the used one I went with. I'm guessing the motor mount is going to have a significant impact because, thus far, the bracket and base bushings have done a little bit to improve things (well, the base bushings did) but it's still nowhere near what I know it can feel like. There's a definite improvement in feel and thankfully feedback which is something I've been missing since leaving the Miata. Still not snick-snick quality to the shifting (notchiness persists) but there's far less play while in gear and each shift feels more...complete? For the price and the result I'm happy and it all adds up to a better shifting experience in the end, eventually.

I also lost an 8mm socket somewhere in my car. sigh

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Installed the boomba shifter base bushings. Have a couple bruises and cuts but it was interesting getting into the car a bit more. Before getting my FiST I test drove a few cars and then ended up in mine but immediately noticed the difference in how the shifting felt compared to the used one I went with. I'm guessing the motor mount is going to have a significant impact because, thus far, the bracket and base bushings have done a little bit to improve things (well, the base bushings did) but it's still nowhere near what I know it can feel like. There's a definite improvement in feel and thankfully feedback which is something I've been missing since leaving the Miata. Still not snick-snick quality to the shifting (notchiness persists) but there's far less play while in gear and each shift feels more...complete? For the price and the result I'm happy and it all adds up to a better shifting experience in the end, eventually.

I also lost an 8mm socket somewhere in my car. sigh
You don't have a short shift 'plate' in the car yet?

I found THAT makes the MOST difference in feel (but yes, the aftermarket RMMs and ALL of the shifter bushings replaced also help some), and with the Gear 300 fluid fully warm, I DO get almost a 'snick-snick/automatic fall into gear' type feel with the 30% Mountune 'plate'. ;)

Business6

You don't have a short shift 'plate' in the car yet?

I found THAT makes the MOST difference in feel (but yes, the aftermarket RMMs and ALL of the shifter bushings replaced also help some), and with the Gear 300 fluid fully warm, I DO get almost a 'snick-snick/automatic fall into gear' type feel with the 30% Mountune 'plate'. ;)
I don't have that yet, no, but thanks for the reminder on something else for me to get, haha

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Waiting at Discount to get whatever this is pulled from my tire. I'm lookig forward to hearing their speech about bald tires and stopping distances! Haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk