Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Peron STG4 Kits have hit US soil....and are available here at whoosh motorsports (pics inside)

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I couldn't wait to open one up and snap some pics !

The manifold
The downpipe
The well.....everything about the kit is just amazing. Well thought out, top shelf just amazing!

the 3.5" downpipe is a beast!
the manifold design and billet collector is unmatched by anything I've seen before....I'm truly impressed!

very pleased to bring these to the community and I'm just going to have to install one on my shop car now.....[crazyeye]

link to product >>>>>
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/peron-stg4-gtx-gen2-turbo-system-ford-fiesta-st-1-6t

I couldn't wait to open one up and snap some pics !

The manifold
The downpipe
The well.....everything about the kit is just amazing. Well thought out, top shelf just amazing!

the 3.5" downpipe is a beast!
the manifold design and billet collector is unmatched by anything I've seen before....I'm truly impressed!

very pleased to bring these to the community and I'm just going to have to install one on my shop car now.....[crazyeye]

link to product >>>>>
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/peron-stg4-gtx-gen2-turbo-system-ford-fiesta-st-1-6t
Damn!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Yep, definitely on the list with aux fuel also. Gotta get them gainzzzz [strongman].
I don't like to throw out numbers fro Europe simply because their tuning is so much different and I'd rather wait until we have our our results similar to the revo turbo kits

Peron has made 381whp so far with this kit using 4 port aux fuel. It's not Peron's style or intent to tune to the ragged edge so that number certainly isn't near maxed out.
This kit is quite amazing...[wrenchin]

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
That manifold is absolutely gorgeous! This kit is far more than I will ever need but I still am interested in what people are going to achieve with it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Do you know if they will have a catted version of this downpipe? The description says March, but it came and went and their website still have no info about it.

And what is the size of the outlet on that downpipe? It doesn't look smaller that the rest of it which means it would need some sort of adapter for most exhaust system right?

That kit looks freaking amazing for sure.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
Do you know if they will have a catted version of this downpipe? The description says March, but it came and went and their website still have no info about it.

And what is the size of the outlet on that downpipe? It doesn't look smaller that the rest of it which means it would need some sort of adapter for most exhaust system right?

That kit looks freaking amazing for sure.
There is a catted downpipe available
I measured the downpipe at the exhaust connection, it's exactly 3" not a hair under.....
so the downpipe actually is 3" at the turbo expands to 3.5" and necks back down to 3" at the exhaust connection