Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Good morning (from) Fayettnam!

Hey folks. Just picked up a 2017 Fiesta st in NC. Love this little thing so far. On the first trip out with my family it got it's name, Snapper. I had to rescue a snapping turtle. I feel it is fitting because the Snapping turtle is slow on land but fast once it get's into the water. The fiesta is slowish on the road but fastish on tracks. I am going to be getting into auto crossing soon so wish me luck.

Attachments

Looks clean! Have any photos of not being washed? I was trying to figure out the color choice but couldn't tell

Magnetic. Thinking I want to do my wheels in blue. Maybe Ford engine blue. Forza has helped lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Forza always coming through before making major decisions like that lol I like the way it looks. Nice choice! You could also get a bit extra and redo the logos in the blue also.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
OP
K
Thread Starter #11
Forza always coming through before making major decisions like that lol I like the way it looks. Nice choice! You could also get a bit extra and redo the logos in the blue also.
Heck yeah, I am just not a fan of these wheels honestly. I actually plan on debadging the car minus ford logos.

I just had a seizure from reading the word "Fayettnam".

Sorry, I was in 82nd for 4yrs. Welcome!
Oh man Yeah 82nd is a world all of it's own. I am EOD so i am stationed on the far side away from all of those shenanigans.

Or you could get a set of these made up in 4 bolt (or convert to a 5 bolt hub), but they will probably run as much as you paid for the WHOLE car!! [ohcrap]

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/80/40/54/804054fac3d7f04cef45a518c4314df3--ken-block-fiesta-st.jpg
No way. I will likely be going with Sparco Assettos and having them Powder coated blue. But those will only be for racing and photos. HAHA

OP
K
Thread Starter #12
Heck yeah, I am just not a fan of these wheels honestly. I actually plan on debadging the car minus ford logos.

I just had a seizure from reading the word "Fayettnam".

Sorry, I was in 82nd for 4yrs. Welcome!
Oh man Yeah 82nd is a world all of it's own. I am EOD so i am stationed on the far side away from all of those shenanigans.

Or you could get a set of these made up in 4 bolt (or convert to a 5 bolt hub), but they will probably run as much as you paid for the WHOLE car!! [ohcrap]

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/80/40/54/804054fac3d7f04cef45a518c4314df3--ken-block-fiesta-st.jpg
No way. I will likely be going with Sparco Assettos and having them Powder coated blue. But those will only be for racing and photos. HAHA