Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Quicky SEALIGHT S1 H11 (lowbeam) LED review

OP
F
Thread Starter #21
The beam pattern looks pretty solid! How long have they been installed?

Have you experienced any disruption in FM radio reception since installation?
Only 2 days, time will tell.

Don't really listen to FM, mostly stream or AM talk. I run with them on during the day and have not noticed anything listening to AM but will check out FM for you.

Only 2 days, time will tell.

Don't really listen to FM, mostly stream or AM talk. I run with them on during the day and have not noticed anything listening to AM but will check out FM for you.
Please report back, becuase this will steer my decesion making process.

OP
F
Thread Starter #24
Looking good! LED's have comes a LONG ways in just 3 years, we have a lot of good choices now!
This is my first set.

Like you said if the location of the light inside the reflector is the same it should not matter if it is halogen, LED or burning fairy farts.

OP
F
Thread Starter #26
how is the glare from the side?

I recall a brand that looks amazing from the front but man from the side, its a death beam.
Here are a couple different exposures from the side.

I notice a couple things but you have to stand in the right spot.

1) There is that vertical light from the reflector shown in the pics.

2) Not show is there is a small spot where you can see the chip. You have to been in exactly the right spot to see it.

IMG_20180720_003417.jpg
IMG_20180720_003422.jpg

danbfree

3000 Post Club
This is my first set.

Like you said if the location of the light inside the reflector is the same it should not matter if it is halogen, LED or burning fairy farts.
You are lucky, I have tried about 6 different sets over 2 different cars now that take H11 and it seems that just NOW in 2018 we are getting some real designs that actually have proper halogen filament mimicking...

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Will do although I suspect any interference would be from high speed fans which these do not have.
I have noticed none from my fans.... Unlike many others, I can only hear them once I put my head down close to them while they are on but also no interference either, another early LED Con that has been engineered out it looks like.

I tried FM today. I did not notice any difference turning the lights on and off.
Thanks for reporting back. For 30 bucks, I just went ahead and and pulled the trigger on a set and got them installed in Sunday.

I haven't noticed anything abnormal in the two days since installing, but did find I had an issue receiving signal from a radio station in my parking garage at work. Once I turned the headlights off, the signal returned. Seems like it only affects stations that do not have a strong signal. I'm in a city, so it's probably more of a factor for folks in rural areas.

Flaco

2000 Post Club
Got a set of these for the low beam and fog lights. I've had them installed for about 3 weeks now. No one has flashed me and they light the road much better than halogen. Beam and cut off is good. Happy with the results so far !