Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST in Houston (From a 14 Mustang GT to 16 FiST)

Hello all. I am new to the FiST life and I am already loving the car a lot!!! Any advice is welcomed as I am new to this side of Ford (95' Mustang GT and 14' GT) and I have not had a turbo in a while(1990 Talon TSI AWD) and yes it was the most work for what ended up being 800 miles of DSM ownership [rofl].Thanks!!!

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
Thank you!!! Your ride is awesome. Who are the best parts vendors? I have been reading alot about COBB and Mountune.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Welcome! What color did you get? So far I've seen a red, black, silver and green envy here in town, along with my "Performance Blue". Yes, the name sounds pretentious but I'm glad they didn't call it "Spirit Blue" like the poor Euro's.

Hope to see you around town.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #9
Cool! Mine is in Kona Blue so we almost match lol

Great color. I really like that I haven't seen the same color twice in a city of 3 million plus surrounding areas.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #11
Well it is Texas and gas is cheap so every 3rd vehicle on the road is a truck lol.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thank you!!! Your ride is awesome. Who are the best parts vendors? I have been reading alot about COBB and Mountune.
Welcome to the cult!

Yes, they make a lot of FiST stuff. Whoosh does, too. A lot of people swear by Stratified and Dizzy for tuners on the Cobb AP. There are a lot of options, from mild to wild.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Welcome neighbor! I am in spring. Check out the Facebook group, Houston ST/RS Club

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk