Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Early X-Mas from whoosh Motorsports: zunsport US spec front upper grill kits

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Has anybody installed the lower grill yet? Impressions and pics would be great!
Mine should go on sometime next week only reason its not on yet is because i had to wait for Ford to approve warrAnty paint work on my bumper. Yup factory fucked up on spraying my front bumper now comes fun times. Lol car goes in next week.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Mine should go on sometime next week only reason its not on yet is because i had to wait for Ford to approve warrAnty paint work on my bumper. Yup factory fucked up on spraying my front bumper now comes fun times. Lol car goes in next week.
Great to hear (about it going on next week, not about your paint work ... bummer). Looking forward to your review!

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Hope your bumper turned out well. Any update on the grill?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #28
ditto

planning to install a new intercooler next week... would like to protect it with the grill ... but there's almost no feedback on this puppy [scratch]
someone has to have them installed - I've sent out a bunch of these

Also interested. Got a Whoosh V2 FMIC waiting to go in and wondering if the front bumper needs to come off for the lower grill. Rather not take it off twice if it can be helped.

1st post for this long time lurker. I have social issues.[screwy]

Ron, The lower Zunsport grille is on but the upper honeycomb is still there. The drapes don’t match the carpet. This needs to happen! 👁👁

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Also interested. Got a Whoosh V2 FMIC waiting to go in and wondering if the front bumper needs to come off for the lower grill. Rather not take it off twice if it can be helped.

1st post for this long time lurker. I have social issues.[screwy]
I don't have this lower grill, I made mine but I did take my lower grill out while my bumper was off. It was easier IMO with the bumper off because you can see where it's actually clipped in and will help avoid damaging anything vs. pulling aggressively from the front although I'm sure others have pulled it off from the front.

The UK version of the Zunsport lower grill installs over the OEM lower grill so you don't actually have to remove it. I'm not sure if the US version will be the same but I would suspect it will install the same way. Check it out for yourself here. The instructions are in the last pic on their website.

Last edited:
I don't have this lower grill, I made mine but I did take my lower grill out while my bumper was off. It was easier IMO with the bumper off because you can see where it's actually clipped in and will help avoid damaging anything vs. pulling aggressively from the front although I'm sure others have pulled it off from the front.

The UK version of the Zunsport lower grill installs over the OEM lower grill so you don't actually have to remove it. I'm not sure if the US version will be the same but I would suspect it will install the same way. Check it out for yourself here. The instructions are in the last pic on their website.
Awesome! I'll check it out. Thanks

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The UK version of the Zunsport lower grill installs over the OEM lower grill so you don't actually have to remove it. I'm not sure if the US version will be the same but I would suspect it will install the same way.
I have the (M-Sport stenciled logo) Euro/Brit lower grille on mine and yes, I installed it with the whole front bumper/clip in place.
Since it is not quite exactly shaped/sized for our lower grille port, it does pull the factory grille, to which it is firmly attached with locking nuts backing up the screws I've used, away from the factory grille's vertical supports, even with some STRONG 3M trim tape on those supports. [:(]

I am guessing that this is NOT a problem, whatsoever for these USDM sized lower grilles. [:)]

Hey folks! Finally ordered and received my Zunsport lower grill! Anyone yet have this installed without the oem plastic insert? Thx

Ford Community Posts