Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cubbyhole Extender, AccessPort A-Pillar Mount, Parking Brake Black Hole Cover, Daytime Running Lights Mod, and more

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

Sent payment to you for the cupholder extender, cubby box, and the cubby cover (red). Name on the Paypal is Spencer, also provided my address. Can't wait!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #43
Sneak peak of first orders being printed out.

I also am experimenting with a few coats of Satin Black spray paint as can be seen on the left in the photo. Looks good! Not sure yet but may offer it as an option for anyone who has already placed an order.

Sneak peak of first orders being printed out.

I also am experimenting with a few coats of Satin Black spray paint as can be seen on the left in the photo. Looks good! Not sure yet but may offer it as an option for anyone who has already placed an order.
Looks great.
What kind of brand of satin are you using.
I use a transtar brand that works really well

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
The natural color (unpainted) is the shiny black? I much prefer the look of the satin finish, just concerned about the durability of a painted surface.

Thanks for everything.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #47
Looks great.
What kind of brand of satin are you using.
I use a transtar brand that works really well
For my experiment I picked up a can of Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch Ultra Cover Satin Canyon Black. I like that it's a paint and primer combo, not a flat black, advertised for plastics, and it was easily available at my local Home Depot. I'm not that experienced with different paints other than how to apply nice even coats.

The natural color (unpainted) is the shiny black? I much prefer the look of the satin finish, just concerned about the durability of a painted surface.

Thanks for everything.
After doing a few coats I've done some scratch tests to see how well it holds up. It seems to do pretty well, really requires firm scratching to make any noticeable damage, and even then it's not really very noticeable since the plastic behind it is also black, there's not much contrast for it to be visible.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
...After doing a few coats I've done some scratch tests to see how well it holds up. It seems to do pretty well, really requires firm scratching to make any noticeable damage, and even then it's not really very noticeable since the plastic behind it is also black, there's not much contrast for it to be visible.
That sounds good to me. I'm willing to try it out if you are offering it. Thanks!

Anyone get theirs yet, and how do you like it? Contemplating getting one but was wondering what others have thought of it so far. Looks great from the pics, anyway.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #51
Anyone get theirs yet, and how do you like it? Contemplating getting one but was wondering what others have thought of it so far. Looks great from the pics, anyway.
Haven't mailed any out yet. In the process of printing and processing the orders. I'm shipping out by the end of the week and will update everyone again soon!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #52
$5 Off Package Deal

Due to popular request, I've decided to offer a package deal.Take $5 Off your order if you purchase at least one of each item. This plus the fixed shipping cost being split among each item I hope is a good incentive. I'll only be offering this for a limited time.

Items start shipping out this Friday the 15th or Saturday so if you want to add to your order please let me know soon. If you've ordered either the Center Console Cup or Center Console Lid from my previous For Sale thread, then simply take off 8% from your current order (not including shipping please). If you've already ordered and are applicable for the package deal, then I'll refund you the difference.

Also, here is the current list of confirmed purchases as of now. If you don't see yourself on the list please let me know.

[MENTION=4348]LedRobster[/MENTION] [MENTION=10503]babyivan[/MENTION] (ts atseif) [MENTION=11265]jtetro[/MENTION] [MENTION=2292]Gone in 60[/MENTION] [MENTION=11281]FiddyKing[/MENTION] [MENTION=4220]kivnul[/MENTION] [MENTION=9629]Ford ST[/MENTION] [MENTION=10577]VersaceSprite[/MENTION] [MENTION=10837]FistToFast[/MENTION] [MENTION=10300]ilivefaster[/MENTION] [MENTION=11301]Blue-Collar-CPA[/MENTION] [MENTION=5286]Sticky[/MENTION] [MENTION=10713]PartyCar[/MENTION] [MENTION=1566]bryramos[/MENTION] [MENTION=1467]typezero[/MENTION]

Thanks everyone! My next update will be notifying when first batch of orders are shipped out this weekend.

Last edited:
OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #55
can you do $20 on the cubbyhole extender shipped to 91766? Great products amazing innovator man keep'em coming.
Price for the extender by itself is $25, can't lower it for you as that would be unfair for everyone else but I appreciate your interest and the compliment [thumb]

are these still available? wanted to grab the cubby hole extender and the key fob holder

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #57
First 9 orders shipping out tomorrow morning. [MENTION=4348]LedRobster[/MENTION] [MENTION=10503]@ts atseif[/mention] [MENTION=11265]jtetro[/MENTION] [MENTION=2292]Gone in 60[/MENTION] [MENTION=11281]FiddyKing[/MENTION] [MENTION=4220]kivnul[/MENTION] [MENTION=9629]Ford ST[/MENTION] [MENTION=10577]VersaceSprite[/MENTION] [MENTION=10837]FistToFast[/MENTION]

are these still available? wanted to grab the cubby hole extender and the key fob holder
Yes! these are still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
First 9 orders shipping out tomorrow morning. [MENTION=4348]LedRobster[/MENTION] [MENTION=10503]babyivan[/MENTION] (formerly, "ts atseif") [MENTION=11265]jtetro[/MENTION] [MENTION=2292]Gone in 60[/MENTION] [MENTION=11281]FiddyKing[/MENTION] [MENTION=4220]kivnul[/MENTION] [MENTION=9629]Ford ST[/MENTION] [MENTION=10577]VersaceSprite[/MENTION] [MENTION=10837]FistToFast[/MENTION]

Awesomeness!!!

Apparently this is my first post (looks like I need to introduce myself)....thanks for making these, they look perfect. I'm going to paypal you over $59 for the cubbyhole extender, center console cup, lid and shipping.
edit: sorry about that, also added $5 for the fob holder after seeing your post about taking $5 off for ordering all of the items.

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #60
Shipped yesterday: [MENTION=4348]LedRobster[/MENTION] [MENTION=10503]babyivan[/MENTION] [MENTION=2292]Gone in 60[/MENTION] [MENTION=11281]FiddyKing[/MENTION] [MENTION=4220]kivnul[/MENTION] [MENTION=9629]Ford ST[/MENTION] [MENTION=10577]VersaceSprite[/MENTION]

Shipped today: [MENTION=11265]jtetro[/MENTION] [MENTION=10837]FistToFast[/MENTION] [MENTION=11301]Blue-Collar-CPA[/MENTION]

Apparently this is my first post (looks like I need to introduce myself)....thanks for making these, they look perfect. I'm going to paypal you over $59 for the cubbyhole extender, center console cup, lid and shipping.
edit: sorry about that, also added $5 for the fob holder after seeing your post about taking $5 off for ordering all of the items.
Welcome, and thanks for your order!

Edit: Corrected list of shipped orders

Last edited: