Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bilstein B8s ARE AVAILABLE!!!

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Just to follow up with everyone...

Installed the rear B8s and all is good! The ride is a little firmer with the Mountune springs compared to the stock units. Still no way near the stock spring, stock shock harsh set up.

So if you need any Bilstein products, I highly recommend using Demon Tweeks. Good price and fast reasonable shipping, got mine in 2 business days for $30!
Which Fiesta on that site matches our FiST's? (Mine is a 2015.)

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #82
Which Fiesta on that site matches our FiST's? (Mine is a 2015.)

Just search Bilstein part #24-239349, those are the rears you will need...

CSM

1000 Post Club
Any update on installation yet? I know you were waiting for other parts prior to install...interested in finding out about your results.
Ordered new mounts and hardware from Tasca about 2 weeks ago but no response on status, even after multiple emails. I may call and cancel my order and order the parts locally.

Been crazy travel with work lately with some international stuff too. Probably won't get around to installing until mid march.

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #85
I'm actually going for the B6s now, front and back.

Oh, okay B6s;

Front Left: 22-245199
Front Right: 22-245205
Rears: 24-239318

If you needed part numbers for Demon Tweeks...

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #86
Ordered new mounts and hardware from Tasca about 2 weeks ago but no response on status, even after multiple emails. I may call and cancel my order and order the parts locally.

Been crazy travel with work lately with some international stuff too. Probably won't get around to installing until mid march.
Part order blues...

Totally understand the work thing, keep us posted once you get a chance to do the install.

CSM

1000 Post Club

Called Tasca today. All parts are showing in stock, just looks like its being held in shipping for some reason? Either way, the guy on customer service line was super friendly and understood my frustration. I called with the intent of canceling my order and he changed my mind. A little customer service goes a long way...

OP
kona16
Thread Starter #90
View attachment 19810

Look what FINALLY came in today! Hope to install these around the 8th of March
[biggrin] So Bilstein PSS also do actually still exist on the planet...they just live where B6s and B8s live...just not in the good ol' USA!

Again, look forward to your install results.