Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I bought a FiST and a lot of stuff!

so, i've actually had the car since last June but i finally decided to make it official and join the forum that helped convince me to get the FiST over the FoST!

anyways, its a 2018 and i've put 19k miles on it so far ( 90 mile round trip to work, mostly highway.) my first mod was a rear seat and tire/jack delete. followed by some sound dampening, followed by a resonator delete. this past week i decided that i was tired of waiting around to have the car that i've always wanted so i spent $6000 on a bunch of stuff for it!

first it was the wheels and tires, 17x8 Konig Hypergrams with Direzza ZIII 215 40's.
then it was a MAP intercooler, CAI, downpipe, accessport and Tune+ lifetime tune.
then it was a Cobb RMM, exhaust hangers, and upper motor mount inserts.
then it was a Whoosh turbo, GFB diverter valve and a WGA from Tune+.

all of it in one day lol. i was gonna wait to get an X47 turbo but Adam informed me that Whoosh had just released their turbo and that i should go with theirs instead. 15 minutes later i had my order in.

so here i am, with some exhaust hangers, an RMM and a Diverter valve just waiting for the rest of my stuff to get here!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Noice! Now all you have to do is install it all!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice!! Welcome to the club man. I like your style, go big or go home!
Speaking of which, I've been trying to order the Hypergrams for two months now, where in the world did you order them that had them in stock??

OP
Humpy Mcsaddles
Thread Starter #6
well, i actually have to wait another 2 weeks or so according to Discount Tire. not a big deal. hopefully Adam will have all the stage two stuff ready by then.

i was really hoping to have the wheels and tires on first to see if i could notice any of that unsprung weight loss that people talk about but it is very possible that i am gonna have a stage two custom tune first.

Hey Dude! welcome to the club! I got my fiST a few weeks back and am still in the process of ordering parts!

I'm also in Charlotte and hope to see you around.
LMK if you have and pointers for me as this is the first time i'm attempting to mod a car

OP
Humpy Mcsaddles
Thread Starter #14
ah cool a fellow charlotte-metro guy! i am usually riding up and down I77 to and 'fro my job in Mooresville. anyways, i am right there with you as far as needing pointers and learning how to be patient on purchases.

one thing i have learned so far in this adventure is that there are a few changes between model years which might make certain mods irrelevant, i.e a catch can on newer models or maybe even Mountune "lowering" springs on newer models. this is the sort of question that a new guy might not even know to ask or to ponder.

Didn't even notice you were located in Charlotte, nice! I actually live out here as well, but I'm usually zooming in and out of uptown for work (dodging those Lime scooters the whole way).
I feel for you on that drive out to Mooresville, that traffic on I77 can get wild sometimes.

I saw you ordered those Hypergrams from Discount Tire, I just placed my order for them with Discount Tire Direct today! I think they gave me a mid-March time frame on delivery as well, I'm stoked. Been waiting on Konig to make that new batch of Hypergrams since December [wrenchin]

Nice!! Welcome to the club man. I like your style, go big or go home!
Speaking of which, I've been trying to order the Hypergrams for two months now, where in the world did you order them that had them in stock??
I was going through Discount Tire and was informed they were on national back order.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

CSM

1000 Post Club
so, i've actually had the car since last June but i finally decided to make it official and join the forum that helped convince me to get the FiST over the FoST!

anyways, its a 2018 and i've put 19k miles on it so far ( 90 mile round trip to work, mostly highway.) my first mod was a rear seat and tire/jack delete. followed by some sound dampening, followed by a resonator delete. this past week i decided that i was tired of waiting around to have the car that i've always wanted so i spent $6000 on a bunch of stuff for it!

first it was the wheels and tires, 17x8 Konig Hypergrams with Direzza ZIII 215 40's.
then it was a MAP intercooler, CAI, downpipe, accessport and Tune+ lifetime tune.

all of it in one day lol. i was gonna wait to get an X47 turbo but Adam informed me that Whoosh had just released their turbo and that i should go with theirs instead. 15 minutes later i had my order in.

so here i am, with some exhaust hangers, an RMM and a Diverter valve just waiting for the rest of my stuff to get here!
Greetings also from Charlotte!

Did you order your ZIIIs from Discount Tire? I called them today to order but they said they couldn't order them b/c they are exclusive to Tire Rack.

Also how do you like your ZIII in 215/40/17?

...followed by a resonator delete. this past week i decided that i was tired of waiting around to have the car that i've always wanted so i spent $6000 on a bunch of stuff for it!

Welcome! Nice choices, how do you like the resonator delete?