Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MAPerformance Fiesta ST Catback R&D | Pictures | Video | Information

GAbOS

Well, if you are still in the market maybe I can swing a little package deal for ya, I believe there was something else you needed from us too? (tune) ;)
You are correct! Shoot me an email @fmmotorsports and we can get that ball rolling.

Everyone hold onto your head, it's about to explode!

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #125
Shipped out 4 of these already, 4 more shipping out soon as our tip order arrives!

Should start seeing reviews pouring in!

Zissou

[MENTION=3178]maperformance[/MENTION] You guys should do a group buy again. Because I'm broke and I really want your exhaust haha

Maperformance is solid! Ordered my intake yesterday and the email notification about getting the order ready was pretty funny lol. Already on its way! Will be ordering the accesport next followed by their intercooler. The stock intercooler is driving me crazy right now, heat soaks way to easy :(.

How are the long term owners of this catback liking it? After a lot of looking around for an exhaust that's not raspy and isn't overkill for a 1.6L with a cashew sized turbo, this exhaust is the one I'm about ready to buy.

One thing I'm worried about is it being TOO quiet with the OE downpipe. Has anyone bought this and wished they had gone with the Cobb or one of the other louder 2.5" CBEs? Or for the long term owners, has anyone kinda forgot they installed this after a few months?

Also, are the occasional burbles audible in the cabin with a stock downpipe?

J2FoRS

How are the long term owners of this catback liking it? After a lot of looking around for an exhaust that's not raspy and isn't overkill for a 1.6L with a cashew sized turbo, this exhaust is the one I'm about ready to buy.

One thing I'm worried about is it being TOO quiet with the OE downpipe. Has anyone bought this and wished they had gone with the Cobb or one of the other louder 2.5" CBEs? Or for the long term owners, has anyone kinda forgot they installed this after a few months?

Also, are the occasional burbles audible in the cabin with a stock downpipe?
Definitely haven't wished I bought louder. It's plenty loud while on throttle. And it cracks and pops and burbles on decel audibly. I never forget it's there. I often downshift when I'm downtown or beside a large building to really hear it echo. Love parking garages. I am still 110% satisfied with mine. It hold up great through a winter didn't move didn't rust didn't anything. Tips still look great. If anything I'm finding more burbly now as time passed. Though it is now sunroof and window weather again so likely that's why. Would definitely still recommend with zero complaints. Stock DP.

https://youtu.be/Snczc6iCSZc

Awesome. Yeah your video is actually what steered me towards MAP. Yours and the official MAP one are the best sounding CBE videos, at least for my taste, that I've heard yet. Really glad to hear you still like yours long term. I'm really excited to order mine!

J2FoRS

Awesome. Yeah your video is actually what steered me towards MAP. Yours and the official MAP one are the best sounding CBE videos, at least for my taste, that I've heard yet. Really glad to hear you still like yours long term. I'm really excited to order mine!
I would suggest upgrading to some stiffer exhaust hangars such as the Cobb ones. I have the Cobb and can only really speak to them but I know others have tried other brands with success for a little cheaper. When I ordered my MAP exhaust I also ordered the upgraded Cobb hangars through MAP as well and they sent me it all together. Keeps it all in place and not banging around like with the floppy stock hangars.