Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

FistSt215

This is also on a Cobb stage 2 ots if that makes any difference . I'm still learning on how to read it to see it this is any good at all. To bad that I've never really pay attention to the stock IC. It moves pretty good with Depo but it was only like maybe 55 degrees this morning.

TempeST

Best way to determine its efficiency is to do a third gear pull from ~2500 to redline logging the Charge air temps, RPM, and boost levels. then see the difference of the Charge temperatures from the beginning of the pull until you hit redline or highest RPM. My j-line was 10-11 degrees usually, and My DHM Race is typically less than 4 degree difference. I'd bet this thing is as efficient if not more so than the J-line.

FistSt215

Best way to determine its efficiency is to do a third gear pull from ~2500 to redline logging the Charge air temps, RPM, and boost levels. then see the difference of the Charge temperatures from the beginning of the pull until you hit redline or highest RPM. My j-line was 10-11 degrees usually, and My DHM Race is typically less than 4 degree difference. I'd bet this thing is as efficient if not more so than the J-line.
Sounds good I do a tomorrow morning on the way to work with those 3 parameters .

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #165
Do a 4th gear pull thats normally whats used for comparison. Also check the difference in temps on cold start up in the morning , Focus guys were seeing the same 20 degree differences at cold startup which should not be, there is a widespread focus st sensor issue going on over there.

FistSt215

I try to do another log on the way from having lunch with my family . I got on the highway as usual traffic got in my way. Got off the exit and turn back around going the other same result traffic!! Ugh . I post a pic what I got but this time I log on the engine rpm . Image1462388953.145762.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FistSt215

Do a 4th gear pull thats normally whats used for comparison. Also check the difference in temps on cold start up in the morning , Focus guys were seeing the same 20 degree differences at cold startup which should not be, there is a widespread focus st sensor issue going on over there.

Yea I do a 4th gear log tomorrow on the way to work. I will also look the temps during a cold start .

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Considering returning my 2J for this intercooler. Supposing the 2J fits on my car, which should function better?
What did u end up doing? The 2j is a terrible design, the crash bar covers a good portion of it. Save yourself the trouble and return it and buy this one. Been there done that!

What did u end up doing? The 2j is a terrible design, the crash bar covers a good portion of it. Save yourself the trouble and return it and buy this one. Been there done that!
Nothing yet, I want to see if the Depo performs better beforehand. The 2J ain't pretty, but I'll run it if it works as well.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I try to do another log on the way from having lunch with my family . I got on the highway as usual traffic got in my way. Got off the exit and turn back around going the other same result traffic!! Ugh . I post a pic what I got but this time I log on the engine rpm . View attachment 9827

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pictures are actually pretty worthless, you should consider doing a datalog and then posting it to Datazap.me to share it. Without that the numbers are lost without the context.

Those intake temps though, wtf? That looks horrible, what intake are you using?

FistSt215

Pictures are actually pretty worthless, you should consider doing a datalog and then posting it to Datazap.me to share it. Without that the numbers are lost without the context.

Those intake temps though, wtf? That looks horrible, what intake are you using?
Injen lol I know heat soak city .'I will try to do a log and post it on datazap.me

FistSt215

I did a 3rd and 4th gear wot close to redline and right at redline . Looking at the numbers charge temp was above 12 and ambient temp was above 13. I think those are good numbers . Injen intake killing me lol reach 70
.2 F about 50 degrees out this morning . When I get a chance after work I try to get on the computer and post it on datazap

I did a 3rd and 4th gear wot close to redline and right at redline . Looking at the numbers charge temp was above 12 and ambient temp was above 13. I think those are good numbers . Injen intake killing me lol reach 70
.2 F about 50 degrees out this morning . When I get a chance after work I try to get on the computer and post it on datazap
Waiting on your datazap!

FistSt215

I'm still at work . I do a datazap when I can . I know no one wants to see the pic but I can post that up for you.

Still waiting to hear anything on the charge pipes. Any ETA on those [MENTION=4308]Depo Racing[/MENTION]?

FistSt215

Yea I was waiting on the charge pipes too. I really wanted put aside the install because wanted to do the pipes too. Can you put a charge pipe on without taking the bumper off?

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #178
They came in yesterday I just need to make sure I have the couplers and a few things before I put them up for sale