Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Just got my [MENTION=4308]Depo Racing[/MENTION] IC piping today, once again delivered to me super fast, once again the quality is unbeatable for the price. This brand for me is just a no brainer, I feel for you guys that are waiting on the IC ( quality is wicked good and oem fitment) downpipe same thing. Pipes came wrapped like a mummy out of a tomb, two thumbs up for a solid guy/brand!

Edit: Wanted to add that I've not once used the coupon because the prices are just that good! Support a good quality brand that has fair prices, I say!

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I bought the last one from the first batch and no regrets. perfect fitment with a sizable improvement over stock. the highest over ambient Ive seen was 7* on a plus 100* day. it's usually around 3 to 5 over on a stock turbo running Cobb stg 3.

as for the piping. great solution priced as it should be. I don't see how other vendors can continue to justify there jacked up prices with Depo parts on par with them (lookin at you Cobb) I would only suggest NOT connecting the tab on the hot side pipe to the engine. me and few others have had it snap right off. it's also happened to other brands with similar design. it's not needed anyway. what you don't want is the exposed aluminum left where the tab breaks off... or worse, a hole. I sprayed mine with rustoleum and I'm hoping for the best this upcoming winter...

So I've got the ATP kit which came with a hot side pipe... Should I get the IC pipes or will the 2" hot side pipe suffice from the kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based

I bought the last one from the first batch and no regrets. perfect fitment with a sizable improvement over stock. the highest over ambient Ive seen was 7* on a plus 100* day. it's usually around 3 to 5 over on a stock turbo running Cobb stg 3.

as for the piping. great solution priced as it should be. I don't see how other vendors can continue to justify there jacked up prices with Depo parts on par with them (lookin at you Cobb) I would only suggest NOT connecting the tab on the hot side pipe to the engine. me and few others have had it snap right off. it's also happened to other brands with similar design. it's not needed anyway. what you don't want is the exposed aluminum left where the tab breaks off... or worse, a hole. I sprayed mine with rustoleum and I'm hoping for the best this upcoming winter...
what did your stock IC do? I have not monitored mine yet with my AP.

Based

My stocker is bad... like +32 above ambient bad. And heat soaks fast - doesn't come down from +20 above ambient after a couple hard pulls.

I am checking Depo's site daily...
What parameters do I look at on the AP to see how mine is doing?

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
what did your stock IC do? I have not monitored mine yet with my AP.
Sorry bud, I don't recall any specifics. I only remember oem was almost always double digits under hard driving. I know this because I was so ecstatic when the depo kept temps at single digits. :)

Oh thanks man I was looking for that list! So I am looking at charge temp.
Your in LA like me so your going to see well over 100* charge air temps except in the middle of winter (Dec-Feb). Mine was often 40+* before the Depo. If you don't think 40* makes a difference drive your car when it is 55* out and then again when it is 95* out. You WILL feel the difference.

Based

Ok just driving home casually out of boost it was 88.5 ambient, 91 intake temp, and 93-95 charge temp. I did a couple pulls about a minute apart from each other and it become 88.5 ambient, 109 intake and 110 charge temp. Shit

Ok just driving home casually out of boost it was 88.5 ambient, 91 intake temp, and 93-95 charge temp. I did a couple pulls about a minute apart from each other and it become 88.5 ambient, 109 intake and 110 charge temp. Shit
Do a 3rd or 4th gear pull all the way through and watch it climb. Just a full 3rd gear pull got me near 40* every time.

Based

My ambient temp was 104 today with charge temps of 145... I need this intercooler hahaha