Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Aluminum Intake Manifold!

Who would be interested in an aluminum intake manifold for the Fiesta ST?

It would have "built in" the spacer like many add onto their stock manifold, so you will not need to buy another part. This allows smoother air flow into the cylinder head.

It would have 1/8" NPT ports for adding meth/water/nitrous/aftermarket add on gauges/BOV, etc

Gains typically are around 5-8 HP/torque, not huge, however it gets rid of the cheap black plastic and looks a lot better.

Price... Generally speaking $600-700

Last they can be "bare aluminum" or upgraded to many powder coat colors.

Who would be interested?

Definitely in. I think it would be pretty neat to have a group buy deal for the first batch as well.
I’ll be going water meth soon so it’d be neat if I didn’t have to buy the spacer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
TurboTechRacing
Thread Starter #8
I would be in as long as the built in spacer also had injector bungs and a fuel rail.
We could add bungs and a fuel rail/bracket for an extra charge. This would be an option as some if not most wouldn’t want this. Meth is much more used on average.

I shared it on a few ST pages so we should be getting some more interest. I’m ready to buy [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested. Would like to see a group buy pricing if possible :)

As mentioned in another thread. An aluminum valve cover would be sweet also