Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh brand catted 3" downpipe is here....

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

AzNightmare

lol, I actually need some more noise for my Cobb exhaust.
Been on the fence of staying stock or getting a DP. No foreseeable plans for big turbo though.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #103
only a few left of these left and they will be out for 4 weeks!

grab them while you can!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #108
brought in a literal ton of these

have 3 left

come an get-em!

[lockdance]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #111
Mine has arrived at the border. Can't wait to get this installed.
great!
these are now out of stock again already and are "pre-order" for 30-40 day delivery
we already have multiple pre-orders so jump in if you want one
they don't last at this price

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #112
back in stock

less than a dozen remain after catching up on pre-orders

we have another batch already "in process" but this bakers dozen lol won't last 4 weeks + until the new delivery arrives again

get-em while they're hot[like]

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
back in stock

less than a dozen remain after catching up on pre-orders

we have another batch already "in process" but this bakers dozen lol won't last 4 weeks + until the new delivery arrives again

get-em while they're hot[like]
Would this be able to, short-term-driving-like-a-wuss, bolt to a 3" cat-back long enough to drive to a shop and have the cat-back to cat connection swapped from 2.25" to 3"? I don't know if it'd safely mate up or not to drive to the shop and have them swap it over. Alternatively I could have them vband a 3"-3" and 2.25"-3" adapter for me so I can just swap it out. Shop won't touch the cat - they'll make me an exhaust manifold and install it, they'll make me a cat-back and install it, but they won't touch the cat.

Edit: Whoops I just found the part in the thread where you mentioned it comes with an adapter, nevermind, that sounds like it'd work for my uses :p

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #114
Would this be able to, short-term-driving-like-a-wuss, bolt to a 3" cat-back long enough to drive to a shop and have the cat-back to cat connection swapped from 2.25" to 3"? I don't know if it'd safely mate up or not to drive to the shop and have them swap it over. Alternatively I could have them vband a 3"-3" and 2.25"-3" adapter for me so I can just swap it out. Shop won't touch the cat - they'll make me an exhaust manifold and install it, they'll make me a cat-back and install it, but they won't touch the cat.

Edit: Whoops I just found the part in the thread where you mentioned it comes with an adapter, nevermind, that sounds like it'd work for my uses :p
many of our customers bolt the V1 catless and catted 3" DP's to stock exhaust
works great with the supplied adapter

Last edited:
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #119
only a few left until mid december stock arrives[ohcrap]