Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Reflective ST emblem overlays + orange reflective pinstriping on splitter, skirts, and diffuser (the door body line was scuffed up with paint chips so I buffed the most I could, the added the pinstripe. Might not be the best looking, but I'm happy with not looking at primer)

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Reflective ST emblem overlays + orange reflective pinstriping on splitter, skirts, and diffuser (the door body line was scuffed up with paint chips so I buffed the most I could, the added the pinstripe. Might not be the best looking, but I'm happy with not looking at primer)

Nicely done

KnockOff

1000 Post Club

Ok. I want to do most of that. Plz tell me where u got it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Tinted 20% ceramic all way around excluding the windshield.

Got a waiver also, thanks [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION] for the idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problema! Enjoy did you get the banner on your windshield? I did its perfect....no need to even war sunglasses!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk