Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Shirts

Trader history for Fiestarawpower (1)

Here is the back of the shirt I just received. Obviously it is not a shirt I would ever consider wearing. The ST logo is so off-center.

So I like what you have done, but specifically for the third image how are you skirting copyright infringement? Did you get permission from all the companies who's logos you are exploiting for your own financial gain? ...Bro[drummer]

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
So I like what you have done, but specifically for the second image how are you skirting copyright infringement? Did you get permission from all the companies who's logos you are exploiting for your own financial gain?
Geez! I'm sure the dude is NOT getting rich over this and I certainly wouldn't feel bad for a mega corporation like FoMoCo.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Whatever helps you sleep at night.[sleeping]
I am not the guy who makes the shirts, nor did I order one with a copyrighted logo. No problems sleeping at night.

Seems odd to take this tact. Did the guy "wrong you" in some way?

Not used to seeing this kind of negativity on a car forum (outside of NASIOC).

I am not the guy who makes the shirts, nor did I order one with a copyrighted logo. No problems sleeping at night.

Seems odd to take this tact. Did the guy "wrong you" in some way?

Not used to seeing this kind of negativity on a car forum (outside of NASIOC).
Nope, just making someone aware that this could lead to legal trouble. Specifically Ford has had issued cease and desist letters in the past for using a vehicle's likeness and logos.

Also there's a lot more than just Ford's logo there. There's a whole host of companies that could take issue.

Last edited:

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Nope, just making someone aware that this could lead to legal trouble. Specifically Ford has had issued cease and desist letters in the past for using a vehicle's likeness.
Idk,
...Did you get permission from all the companies who's logos you are exploiting for your own financial gain? ...bro
came off a tad harsh.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Also, if he has approval I'll totally buy one.
If that sort of thing bothers you, just get it without the logo. That's how I bought mine. Not for any of the copyright infringement stuff (tbh, it didnt even cross my mind), just prefer the clean look of the silhouette without anything else.
The print came out really nice.

So I like what you have done, but specifically for the third image how are you skirting copyright infringement? Did you get permission from all the companies who's logos you are exploiting for your own financial gain? ...Bro[drummer]
I sure do miss the good old days when this was a forum about Fiesta STs and related items sold for them, rather than a forum for people playing lawyer asking people questions about their private commercial enterprises. [?|]

OP
F
Thread Starter #54
[MENTION=10324]DAPR[/MENTION] at the end of the day I am not making any money so my financial gain is nothing. This is a side hobby that I started, I have a full time job and I just use this to make cool shirts that I think other people might like. I mostly started this for my cause and awareness section I wanted to help bring about awareness and help people who are struggling which is why a $1 per every shirt purchased goes to charity at the end of the year, and then additional $1 per every one of the for the cause and awareness tees gets donated specifically to that cause for awareness, cures, research, and to help those who are struggling currently. If any companies want to come after me so be it lll risk whatever I can to help people in need.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I received my shirt this week in black 100 percent cotton. I am between sizes large and XL. This brand of shirt is a little on the longer side, so I ordered a large and it fits fine. No negativity from me. The quality of the print seems decent so far, you don't really feel it through the other side of the shirt which is nice. I got the Fiesta ST shirt with the ST logo on the back. I'm going to wear it to the gym tonight.

Bella canvas makes excellent shirts.

I'm sorry some people are being negative. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk