Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Roll Call!!! So-Cal members sound off!

SrsBsns

Thanks, I really like it. I had a CBR1000RR before the XSR which was stolen.

I love the Speed Triples too.

I'm probably going to look at selling the XSR later this year and going with something else. I really miss sport riding. I'm thinking about an R6 or GSXR 750.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Oh nice dude! Nope, I just finished my ninth day in the car. I've been up on motorcycles years ago.
Nice to see other bikers in here! Welcome!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately due to circumstances I havent been In the loop for a while. The fiesta and all the modern tech have made the comeback so much sweeter. Did some reading on DI and what exactly the ECU controls and how well. I'm already accumulating parts :)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I am still here in So.Cal.
However I may be moving soon.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I will stay close.
Just moving to avoid high taxes.
If I could, I would get the hell outa commiefornia. I think any of the surrounding states have lower taxes and more ppl who just mind there own damn business. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mikey456

I don’t know Dave. It is true that living here is expensive, but I don’t think people need to disrespect the state we live in. In the 1970’s it was more affordable to live here. Plus, many come to vacation here. There must be something here that people like, beaches, weather, mountains, etc. Anyway, no state is perfect and people need to remember that.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I would have moved awhile ago except... after extensive research I really cannot find a place weather wise like California anywhere in the U.S. Plus I am a city person and its hard to match what I have here in LA unless I move to another large city and most large cities in the country have terrible weather in comparison.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I don’t know Dave. It is true that living here is expensive, but I don’t think people need to disrespect the state we live in. In the 1970’s it was more affordable to live here. Plus, many come to vacation here. There must be something here that people like, beaches, weather, mountains, etc. Anyway, no state is perfect and people need to remember that.
All that you have said is true.
I have lived here for 65 years.
However, today things are different and living only on Social Security, it is very difficult.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
The weather is nice. There are many nice roads. Car scene is nice. Cost of living is high. I have many stupid laws in city that restrict small things I can or cant do on my 8k sq ft Lot my house sits on. I do not live in a hoa. There are many laws here that restrict what I can do to my car that I pay for, I pay for registration for, I pay to maintain. There are many ppl who want to impose there beliefs or political opinions on me. I am VERY live and let live. Meaning you dont worry about me and I dont worry about you. Ppl here are " believe in what I believe or you are an ******* " . There are reasons that this is a great vacation spot, because after a while you want to go back home lol. Its beautiful out here. It's the ppl that ruin it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mikey456

All that you have said is true.
I have lived here for 65 years.
However, today things are different and living only on Social Security, it is very difficult.
Yes, I agree. One of my coworkers that wanted to retire and left the state to go to Plano, Texan as I recall. There was a whole thread on leaving the state. It’s unfortunate, but u gotta do what works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk