Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fiesta ST part out!!!

Trader history for myfiSTurface (0)

Parts taken from my 2016 fiesta STfor sale.

Cobb lower motor mount $75.00 SOLD
Mount has roughly 18,000 miles on it

Unmarried Access Port
$375.00 SOLD

Cyborg v2 hybrid turbo with ported manifold, ported wastegate, and actuator. (Aka C39 turbo. Never installed "brand new" due to having a child and needing a larger car before I had everything needed to do the turbo upgrade) now I know these have had negative publicity and issues. Priced low to allow buyer to have seals replaced and turbo inspected.
$750.00obo was purchased brand new and still is brand new. SOLD

ATP 3" catless downpipe
2 years old 15,000 miles roughly
$100.00obo

Black w/ Red writing rally armor mud flaps
$65.00 obo SOLD

OEM fiesta st intercooler. Have a depo racing on car but really dont want to pull it off. Perfect for someone going stock to sell a an aftermarket intercooler or accident repair.
Has no more than 10,000 miles on it
$125.00 obo

NOTE BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. UNITED STATES SHIPPING ONLY. Located in CT possible meet up for parts if local. If you'd like a specific photo just ask

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
That turbo is a great deal for any of those who want to take a little time and make sure its got the right seal! They can put out some good numbers also! GLWS! [wrenchin]

jeff

2000 Post Club
If mud flaps don’t sell put me next in line please.

OP
M
Thread Starter #9
He'd probably bite if you offer cash and labor to swap them out.
Haha I can swap it myself it's just I dont have time. Let me see what tomorrow brings I am off but have a birthday party to go to for a family member.

Haha I can swap it myself it's just I dont have time. Let me see what tomorrow brings I am off but have a birthday party to go to for a family member.

[twothumb] I'd seriously consider for the right price and in good condition.

OP
M
Thread Starter #12
All I have left is the catless downpipe and the factory intercooler! I posted sold next to items sold on my initial post.

Are you selling any body parts. I need a hood, front right fender and fender liner, right head light, bumper cover ? Thank you !

OP
M
Thread Starter #16
Are you selling any body parts. I need a hood, front right fender and fender liner, right head light, bumper cover ? Thank you !
Unfortunately not I'm sorry it was all add on parts