Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW PRODUCT: Bravo Alpha BIG Fiesta ST Intercooler kit

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Patrick Bravo needs no introduction to the Fiesta ST community but for those that don't know him. I have a video below of his Fiesta killing some unsuspecting cars on a very popular 1320 video

Patrick has created this kit to fill the void of power hungry Fiesta owners that need a large capacity intercooler while still retaining the OEM crash bar. This allows you to see the benefits (and exceed them) of the previous DHM kit with tubular crash bar without sacrificing safety.

There is plenty of data on this intercooler from hybrid turbos to big turbo kits. It's a proven unit not just something put out on the market without proper testing. If there are any questions about the kit please review the product description on our site , message us or Patrick Bravo directly. We have these in stock ready to rock so if you just added a bigger turbo and need a huge intercooler this may be the solution you have been waiting for!

link to product: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/ford-fiesta-st-turbo/products/bravo-alpha-performance-big-fiesta-st-intercooler-kit-2014-2019-free-shipping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSa...uofSVK9zejcVpIFPqA8ELiHiIrzHvMaWxqzg283H6MXiQ

[video=youtube;ZSaZarK1XS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSaZarK1XS0&fbclid=IwAR2MKlIz-IWtGCuofSVK9zejcVpIFPqA8ELiHiIrzHvMaWxqzg283H6MXiQ[/video]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Noice! I will confirm that this intercooler is a masterpiece and as close as you can get to a DHM unit without having to deal with the crashbar Bs.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So nothing to cut? Can we get better pictures of the bracket and how it attaches to the car? Only the plastic shield attached to the crash barneeds to be removed, but not cut right? The plastic shield underneath the FMIC stays there?

This might very well be my next FMIC...

slopoke

So nothing to cut? Can we get better pictures of the bracket and how it attaches to the car? Only the plastic shield attached to the crash barneeds to be removed, but not cut right? The plastic shield underneath the FMIC stays there?

I don't have pictures, but the top of the intercooler has two threaded bosses. A metal bar with two L-Shaped brackets attaches to the top of the intercooler and the L shaped brackets attach to the metal bar that is just above the crashbar.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
If need be this will be my replacement for the Whoosh if I'm in need of a larger IC.

That gave me an idea.

Ron, any thought of a Whoosh brand big intercooler? [crazyeye]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Look at my install thread...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: