Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello everyone from Chicago!

Hello everyone, I just picked up my brand new 2018 black FiST today. My options on the car are moonroof, black wheels, and red brake calipers. I was so excited driving the car back home from the dealership. This car is replacing my current daily which is 2016 Mercedes GLA45. It will be shared along with my 2018 Civic Type R which is my summer only weekend car. Love how the car looks and drives. Plan on getting Rally Armor mudflaps and tints all around soon. Will hold out as long as possible before I start any performance mods. Won't really start driving it until I return the Mercedes in about three weeks. So I will post some pics next month after a good hand wash, paint correction, and Adam's new ceramic spray.

SrsBsns

Buffalo Grove! I'm originally from Carol Stream.

Congrats on the pickup of the FiST.

Definitely in for some pics, and some of the CTR too. I really like that car and I'm curious to see how you would compare them.

OP
B
Thread Starter #11
Here's a pic of my Type R before I swapped wheels and garaged her for the winter. I plan on taking a lot of pics of both cars this year.

48417663_10161749914715131_1710379822649180160_n.jpg

Last edited: