Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Parting Out Egg - MBRP 3" catback, COBB AP v3, ST200 airbox, '17+ interior LEDs, pedal spacers

Trader history for Meowoosh (0)

Hey yall, got notice from Mazda that my 2019 Miata just arrived stateside, so its time to make way for the queen!

Unless otherwise stated, All prices are without shipping, from San Antonio, TX.

MBRP Catback 3'' aluminized
$275

Cobb AP v3 with several e30 stage 1 tunes and 3d printed A-pillar mount. includes all the stuff cobb sent - - UPDATE: I do not think that these tunes are able to be transferred to the buyer's vehicle. Only the Cobb tunes will be available for use. But if I had to recommend a stage 1 tune, go with the dizzytune e30 / 93 combo.
has small blemish on screen protector
$375 SOLD

Garage Line Pedal spacer
$60 shipped SOLD

No pistons pedal spacer
$25 shipped

ST200 airbox with ramair filter - SOLD
$200 shipped

2017+ Interior Lighting Retrofit Kit - adds interior light bar to 2017 and newer FiSTs. Includes harness, light bar, PNP harness adapter, and PNP 3d printed LED glovebox adapters
$80 shipped. Sold
20190312_174153.jpg
20190312_174102.jpg

20190312_173805.jpg

Last edited:
OP
M
Thread Starter #2
Photos are not all uploading... but I have pics of it all. Going out to dinner now but will update pics later. Idk if due to file size or what, but not getting any information from the site as to why they aren't uploading. <---MODS

Photos are not all uploading... but I have pics of it all. Going out to dinner now but will update pics later. Idk if due to file size or what, but not getting any information from the site as to why they aren't uploading. <---MODS
How many miles on exhaust? I'm interested in it

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Please follow the rules.

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Asking price must be posted.

Photos with your Screen Name and Date included in picture as well as FiestaSTForum are required to prove that you own it.
You cannot photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.
This is a form of "Buyer Protection".

Flash Devices:
Please note that we do not allow the sale of locked/married flash devices.
In order to list these devices for sale, you must provide proof that your device is unlocked/unmarried.
Failure to do so will result in your thread being deleted.
This means taking a photo of the device that shows the install or uninstall screen.

This thread will be deleted if the rules are not complied with.
Your cooperation is appreciated.

Dave

Hey yall, got notice from Mazda that my 2019 Miata just arrived stateside, so its time to make way for the queen!

Unless otherwise stated, All prices are without shipping, from San Antonio, TX.

MBRP Catback 3'' aluminized
$275

Cobb AP v3 with several e30 stage 1 tunes and 3d printed A-pillar mount. includes all the stuff cobb sent
has small blemish on screen protector
$375

Garage Line Pedal spacer
$60 shipped

No pistons pedal spacer
$25 shipped

ST200 airbox with ramair filter
$200 shipped

2017+ Interior Lighting Retrofit Kit - adds interior light bar to 2017 and newer FiSTs. Includes harness, light bar, PNP harness adapter, and PNP 3d printed LED glovebox adapters
$80 shipped View attachment 20011
View attachment 20012

View attachment 20013
Ill take the AP

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
A smart/intelligent person would pick up that ST200 box...its a great setup and not any dinging around or modifying anything to get it to fit right....plus its got that wonderful little air seeking hose you can route wherever you like! GLWS! [party]

A smart/intelligent person would pick up that ST200 box...its a great setup and not any dinging around or modifying anything to get it to fit right....plus its got that wonderful little air seeking hose you can route wherever you like! GLWS! [party]
I've got first dibs (see post #7 above). I'm telling my wife you said I'm smart/intelligent...doubt she'll buy it, but a guy's got to try.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've got first dibs (see post #7 above). I'm telling my wife you said I'm smart/intelligent...doubt she'll buy it, but a guy's got to try.
Id just tell my BAE....go out the back door into our breezeway and look right and count how many Pairs of shoes you have out there Imelda Marcos! Then follow that up with a do I ever question your shoe buying abilities? hmmm? hmmm? or shall I mention the collection of Purses in our closet? [scratch]

Id just tell my BAE....go out the back door into our breezeway and look right and count how many Pairs of shoes you have out there Imelda Marcos! Then follow that up with a do I ever question your shoe buying abilities? hmmm? hmmm? or shall I mention the collection of Purses in our closet? [scratch]

I'm all set in that regard: my $ is totally separate from hers; long as I pay my bills, life is good (if I ever come up short...well just not going to let that happen).

I was hoping to present evidence that I'm not the fool she takes me for, and a direct quote from an uninterested third party, that does not happen every day. Thank you sir!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm all set in that regard: my $ is totally separate from hers; long as I pay my bills, life is good (if I ever come up short...well just not going to let that happen).

I was hoping to present evidence that I'm not the fool she takes me for, and a direct quote from an uninterested third party, that does not happen every day. Thank you sir!
Just remember...You're the man...legend in your own mind! And if the women dont find you handsome at least they will find you handy!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
M
Thread Starter #16
Please follow the rules.

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Asking price must be posted.

Photos with your Screen Name and Date included in picture as well as FiestaSTForum are required to prove that you own it.
You cannot photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.
This is a form of "Buyer Protection".

Flash Devices:
Please note that we do not allow the sale of locked/married flash devices.
In order to list these devices for sale, you must provide proof that your device is unlocked/unmarried.
Failure to do so will result in your thread being deleted.
This means taking a photo of the device that shows the install or uninstall screen.

This thread will be deleted if the rules are not complied with.
Your cooperation is appreciated.

Dave
Hey Dave, you're not the best mod are you? I had asked about the photos not being able to be uploaded and you respond with a threat to remove my FS thread? I had previously run into issues like this trying to sell my 3D printed glovebox mounts here, where my thread was closed before reaching out to me or allowing me the opportunity to respond to the thread before closing it. If you'd prefer I just sell these elsewhere, I can do that. But otherwise, just respond to my concerns without that threat, thanks.

I have replied to a few PMs and am now working on uploading photos to imgur where the size isn't an issue. Still haven't heard back from mods as to what the issue is... not to any surprise tbh.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Following the rules apply to all equally.
Many times my posts are because of complaints from other members.
If you need help with an issue, please refer to the help section as many answers are there.
The help section is the correct space for help and your problem will be addressed.

Proper photos are now posted.
Thank you.
GLWS

Last edited:
OP
M
Thread Starter #18
funds received for ST200 airbox, will get it sent out in the next day or 2