Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Does anyone travel in their FiST? (Long distances)

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #21
One thing I will say if you plan to go on road trips is be careful driving behind vehicles. In LA and the areas around I haven't had any trouble but I've cracked two fog lights from flung stones so far on road trips and might have done more if I had replaced them sooner.

I've even seen some bounce off the hood on occassion. The foglights are fairly low and an easy target for bouncing stones. Tried looking for some type of protective covering but have yet to find anything useful...

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
I think Lamin-x May work for this. I believe they made it for the SVT Focus?

https://www.lamin-x.com/precut-film-covers/ford-fiesta-st-14-fog-light-covers.html

Thank you for bringing this up.

I drove to The Florida Keys this year from Minneapolis Mn...what about long Distances do you want to know about?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Wuaoww! That means you drove about 1700 miles…..[woot] [cheerleader]….as if I were traveling Italy 2 times[rockon]

Well...if I should use my FiST to ride long distances…..omg...I would get out of it on the knees..

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Wuaoww! That means you drove about 1700 miles…..[woot] [cheerleader]….as if I were traveling Italy 2 times[rockon]
More along the lines of about 2000.....1,948 to be exact to get there. It was a long trip....did it on the Stock Turbo.....Wish I would've done it on my Gen2 GTX2860 but I didn't have it installed then.....[thumbdown]. It wasn't that bad of a ride down....My BAE wants to go to Cali next summer on another road trip.....So the FiST might be seeing the pacific Hiway! Yay....sordove excited.... due to Not much 93 OCT out there and poopy 91 OCT being available readily. But whatever! We will see....I wanna go back out to Glacier Montana in the Northwest corner of the state.....I took pictures of that place that can be screen savers for Windows 10.[clap]

Last edited:
Back in july. Took a 5300 mile/10 day road trip from Wisconsin to Seattle Wa. Then drove down the Oregon coast to California. 3 adults and a trunk stuffed with luggage. Gas milage depends some states sell crappy gas. Driving it to Albuquerque NM next week.

More along the lines of about 2000.....1,948 to be exact to get there. It was a long trip....did it on the Stock Turbo.....Wish I would've done it on my Gen2 GTX2860 but I didn't have it installed then.....[thumbdown]. It wasn't that bad of a ride down....My BAE wants to go to Cali next summer on another road trip.....So the FiST might be seeing the pacific Hiway! Yay....sordove excited.... due to Not much 93 OCT out there and poopy 91 OCT being available readily. But whatever! We will see....I wanna go back out to Glacier Montana in the Northwest corner of the state.....I took pictures of that place that can be screen savers for Windows 10.[clap]
Wuaoww!..I think that Montana State has lot of wonderful lakes and mountains to visit….I love the mountains as well as the sea…….But I must say I prefer the sea….(Climatic conditions are better there...and I'm an old dudy [hihi])…
Waiting for your pictures, I post one of my best places where I go….

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Wuaoww!..I think that Montana State has lot of wonderful lakes and mountains to visit….I love the mountains as well as the sea…….But I must say I prefer the sea….(Climatic conditions are better there...and I'm an old dudy [hihi])…
Waiting for your pictures, I post one of my best places where I go….
Here's some...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Unfortunately I'm pretty bad about taking pics...

Need to find camera people to bring along for the road.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Unfortunately I'm pretty bad about taking pics...

Need to find camera people to bring along for the road.

All my Pictures were taken with my tele....no need for a camera person! Just have a good
camera in your phone!

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Yes I know. Even with my phone I'm bad. I'm just not really a picture taking person. Always think of it after the fact. I wish I were though. It'd be nice to have a few momentos to look at later.