Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Like NEW FMIC, used only 3 months, off my 2018 FiST

Trader history for Joshyfresh6953 (0)

Hey guys!

Im selling my Aftermarket FMIC for my 2018 FiST. Its basically new, I installed back in August and only put 3,000 miles on my car since then. I am Pretty sure it will be a direct fit for 2016+ models, as it was for my 2018.

I originally bought the FMIC for $330 and is a direct bolt on part, no modifications needed. Took me about 90 mins to install using the COBB FMIC install video on youtube.

I am ONLY selling it because Mountune recently contacted me to use my 2018 FiST to get parts C.A.R.B. Certified at SEMA here in Southern California - I have e-mails to prove this. Part of the deal for me letting Mountune use my car, was that I got to keep the parts they were getting tested and their FMIC was one of those parts, hence this posting.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or text me for an immediate reply at 760-755-8864 or send me a private message (It may take a few days to get reply as I don't get on here daily).

$280 shipped in the 48 US states.

Willing to trade WITH cash for a Mountune Radiator

Attachments

OP
Joshyfresh6953
Thread Starter #3
It's a no name brand, similar to Whoosh FMIC. I don't have an access port but it definitely is an upgrade. I only have an Intake & FMIC. my friend has a AP (OTS 1) , exhaust and intake and I ever so slightly pull on him... I'll sell you the new Mountune one for $450 shipped if you want a name brand intercooler but to be honest, I couldn't tell the difference between the once I had on before MT put theirs on

Dpro

6000 Post Club
It's a no name brand, similar to Whoosh FMIC. I don't have an access port but it definitely is an upgrade. I only have an Intake & FMIC. my friend has a AP (OTS 1) , exhaust and intake and I ever so slightly pull on him... I'll sell you the new Mountune one for $450 shipped if you want a name brand intercooler but to be honest, I couldn't tell the difference between the once I had on before MT put theirs on
If Mountune is indeed following through on a CARB E.O. For their intercooler for 2018 model year I would keep it on and get the E.O. Sticker for underhood. Its A great safeguard for getting hood popped by PoPo and smog guys see it and are happy as well.
Until you go aftermarket Turbo the Mountune Intercooler works fine. Unless you’re seriously tracking the car a lot.

OP
Joshyfresh6953
Thread Starter #5
FMIC HAS BEEN SOLD!!! HOW DO I DELETE THIS POSTING.....???

also, random piece of random info... I got my 97' Spyder GS-T Smogged the other week, Ive got an aftermarket FMIC on it and the guy actually pulled out a CA Law book and showed me that if a car has a turbo from factory, the ONLY part you can modify with out being CARB certified is the FMIC surprisingly. So Im not sure why a CARB sticker is needed for cars with turbos from factory... I think its a selling point?

If Mountune is indeed following through on a CARB E.O. For their intercooler for 2018 model year I would keep it on and get the E.O. Sticker for underhood. Its A great safeguard for getting hood popped by PoPo and smog guys see it and are happy as well.
Until you go aftermarket Turbo the Mountune Intercooler works fine. Unless you’re seriously tracking the car a lot.