Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #201
26 , the problem is I missed my next order that's due in 3-4 weeks so I wont have these in stock for about 12 weeks again.

FistSt215

26 , the problem is I missed my next order that's due in 3-4 weeks so I wont have these in stock for about 12 weeks again.

I should had figure that out when you said 4 left and the first batch was 30. That's why I jump on it didn't want to miss out on the first batch. Will be ordering your charge pipes soon.

FistSt215

Once these logs come out on these IC everyone will want them. I'm supposed to get my AP back from Cobb today . I still need a new computer since mine is shit . Looking to get a laptop soon and will post some logs on datazap.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
[?|] Dammit! That's pretty much the rest of the summer. I just ordered a MAP CBE and was hoping to slap on the IC with piping and get a one time tune from Adam. Pricing on the other ICs is just obscene. My mod window with the wife will be closing so next year for the IC. ohhh well. :(

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I know this isn't the right thread for this BUT I currently have the [MENTION=4308]Depo Racing[/MENTION] downpipe+IC
Ic performs with the pack and the dp just can't be beat, so why not have a catback system? Your prices are the most reasonable I've seen thus far, get a burbling snapping popping sounding CBE and I swear u would sell out! Just my 2€

i know this isn't the right thread for this but i currently have the [mention=4308]depo racing[/mention] downpipe+ic
ic performs with the pack and the dp just can't be beat, so why not have a catback system? Your prices are the most reasonable i've seen thus far, get a burbling snapping popping sounding cbe and i swear u would sell out! Just my 2€
yup!

FistSt215

I know this isn't the right thread for this BUT I currently have the [MENTION=4308]Depo Racing[/MENTION] downpipe+IC
Ic performs with the pack and the dp just can't be beat, so why not have a catback system? Your prices are the most reasonable I've seen thus far, get a burbling snapping popping sounding CBE and I swear u would sell out! Just my 2€

Just notice more drone from the mbrp. I don't mind it at all and its loud exhaust especially being catless . I heard another member complaining about cpe turboback with cat. And cpe cbe has a resonator and he drives with earplugs . Haven't been on the highway with it but I figure I give you a heads up. There will always be some kind of drone with an exhaust but I don't mind it .

Ok guys I did a data log today. 3rd gear WOT from below 2k up to redline. This is the first data log I've done with this map and I sent it to Randy to see what he needs to adjust. I'm not experienced at all with this stuff so let me know what you guys think. I can do additional logs with different monitors if that would help prove or disprove the FMIC's worth. Thanks and enjoy:

Datazap.me link

Ordered my Depo FMIC a few weeks ago and finally got around to installing it today. Definitely really happy with how the install went! Fits right in there and is BEASTLY. Hidden benefit is adding that wight low and in front. Can't say about performance or gains because I am waiting to tune until I get my DP installed as well.

Ok guys I did a data log today. 3rd gear WOT from below 2k up to redline. This is the first data log I've done with this map and I sent it to Randy to see what he needs to adjust. I'm not experienced at all with this stuff so let me know what you guys think. I can do additional logs with different monitors if that would help prove or disprove the FMIC's worth. Thanks and enjoy:

Datazap.me link
What was the ambient temp when you took this?

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey Depo your website says they're in stock. either fix that or send me an IC! ;)

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Dude i missed that post where you did the math and said there were 4 left. I would've ordered a few days ago. Gots me some piping while i was at it. So Map exhaust AND Depo IC en route + Adam Tuned....imma happy happy booyyy