Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Positive Edge ST Review and Some FIST Love

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Imo article seemed like done by a young kid missing some details. 42k is starting price and can go into the 50s and at that point can find much better options that aren’t built like smit. There is no reason to have over 20k price range on a vehicle like this. I’ll take a base model.

Agree w Plainrt. I have seen and read other reviews that question the $42k+ price vs other choices both new and CPO that seem to offer better performance and upscale interior, such as the new Acura RDX.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I know nothing about that market segment, since I'm not a fan, but that is a pretty sharp looking unit.

Ford is considering an Edge RS with a manually shifted transmission.

Congrats Ford, you’ve jumped the shark.

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Imo article seemed like done by a young kid missing some details. 42k is starting price and can go into the 50s and at that point can find much better options that aren’t built like smit. There is no reason to have over 20k price range on a vehicle like this. I’ll take a base model.
you think an Edge ST should be cheaper than a Focus ST?

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
you think an Edge ST should be cheaper than a Focus ST?

Who said anything like that? I do think the edge is outdated and shouldn’t have thrown st badge on it late in the game. I also believe that a car in this price range shouldn’t price from 29k to 55k ish. That just doesn’t make sense. Even looks worse when can find new base model edge for 25k or less and next to it is a 50k+ st.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I don't really like SUVs regardless of price. I'm really big about saving for retirement and being financially secure. I would never spend that type of money on a vehicle unless my house was paid off. At that price it opens up a whole world of possibilities I would be interested in.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk