Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

N/A

Hey guys, newbie to the forum here. Thanks for that discussion of the FRS, right now I'm kind of trying to decide between a FiST, FoST, and BRZ, and I definitely think I'm leaning towards the FiST. Really good to get that feedback from inside the FRS/BRZ community, because one of the things that really attracts me about the Fiesta is the great community! [MENTION=3699]twolf[/MENTION], would you be able to add me to that Atlanta area FB group too? I'm going to test drive both ST's next weekend, considering getting one over the summer. And I'm leaning towards Molten Orange [:)]

twolf

[MENTION=4578]Mitchell[/MENTION], PM me. We have outlets to get GOOD deals on the FiST/FoST. IDK if they will let me add you to the group without having a Fi/FoST yet. But you can ask Matthew, it is an amazing group.

OP
M
Thread Starter #23
[MENTION=4578]Mitchell[/MENTION] yep can concur awesome group been on it for a day and incredibly welcoming.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Nice car, great early mods too.

Welcome from another GA member.

I'm part of the FB resistance, still haven't joined, but maybe I can drive over for one of your meets sometime.

OP
M
Thread Starter #25
Thanks [MENTION=3995]jeff[/MENTION] come to the dark side... the FB group is actually really cool I've only been on about 2 days and found it incredibly inviting. Lots of local knowledge on there.

One of the locals TWolf is on here and the FB group they hold mod days up in Marietta the next time they have one if I'm free I'll slide through to hang out.

OP
M
Thread Starter #26
Thanks to [MENTION=1265]MMMTRBO[/MENTION] [MENTION=678]no-pistons[/MENTION] and CFM I had plenty of goodies to install this weekend and still have more coming... :D

Finally got around to installing stage 1! It is NUTS! I honestly cannot believe what a difference it made.

I Can't wait to get my new APR intercooler installed thanks to [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] and check out stage 2!

Hey I'm about to pull the trigger on the Vogtland Springs. Did you pick them up off of eBay or modbargains?

OP
M
Thread Starter #28
[MENTION=4282]Svensunn[/MENTION] eBay from an international seller. Got them for about $178 after conversion to the Euro. Came from Germany in about 3 days.

[MENTION=4282]Svensunn[/MENTION] eBay from an international seller. Got them for about $178 after conversion to the Euro. Came from Germany in about 3 days.
Ah okay, I was unsure if I should I with the German or US seller on eBay. The German one has free expedited shipping so I'm on it. Thanks for the prompt response.

Smh Hahahaha! So true and we made the right choice. Smoke a twin any day of the week [emoji6]
QFT. I was there for the whole thing. We once went to a local scion meet and I was hoping to talk cars or get questions about my FiST. All got was "wrong wheel drive Lol" etc. Juvenile dick measuring contests really. All I thought about is how I'd spank them with 0.4 litres less displacement and WWD car. Don't get me wrong, the appearance of the FRS is beautiful, + steering feel, and that's about it.

OP
M
Thread Starter #32
QFT. I was there for the whole thing. We once went to a local scion meet and I was hoping to talk cars or get questions about my FiST. All got was "wrong wheel drive Lol" etc. Juvenile dick measuring contests really. All I thought about is how I'd spank them with 0.4 litres less displacement and WWD car. Don't get me wrong, the appearance of the FRS is beautiful, + steering feel, and that's about it.
Amen brother I hear ya!

OP
M
Thread Starter #34
Any plans for your wheels? The wonderful thing about oxford white is any wheel will work.
Agreed! That's why I love white and Oxford white specifically. I turned down a 2016 because of the new pearlescent white. Not a fan of the shimmering off white...

I've been looking at the Sparco Assets Gara from tire rack but they only have white and black available. I'd buy them in a second if they still had red available.

I may spring for a set of 1552 Turbomacs and get the powder coated red or bronze. I think they would look sharp. That being said I don't hate the stock wheels either. I wasn't a fan of the stock FRS wheels and changed them immediately these however look pretty good as is. I do have a new set of Neo chrome lug nuts on the to jazz them up a bit.

Either way I'll get something different as soon as I mount the new ATP FMIC and Cobb charge pipes I have waiting in the garage.

Springs = amaze balls [perfect10]

DGrant1988 and I just went around an aggressive off ramp at well over 80km/h. Not an ounce of understeer or worry.