Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dipstick Handle - Boomba Racing

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION] I saw your install video (I think). The stick I have is a flat bar will compared to the wire type. Will the handle still work or no?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
[MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION] I saw your install video (I think). The stick I have is a flat bar will compared to the wire type. Will the handle still work or no?
Can you post a picture here? We were unaware of there being different style dipsticks. Through all of our parts number research, they appear to be the same.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Can you post a picture here? We were unaware of there being different style dipsticks. Through all of our parts number research, they appear to be the same.

Looks just like the FoST dipstick. Bet the handle for that one will work. Is there a part number on there somewhere that can be cross-referenced?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Looks just like the FoST dipstick. Bet the handle for that one will work. Is there a part number on there somewhere that can be cross-referenced?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I'm willing to test that theory if Boomba wants to send me a FoST handle. hint hint.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
[MENTION=2253]CanadianGuy[/MENTION] that looks alot like the dipstick handle that the FoST uses seeing as how it utilizes a rollpin style handle.