Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Weathertech Cargo Liner $65

Trader history for Leslade (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weathertech Cargo Liner for Fiesta ST. I used it for a year. It is in near perfect condition. $65 shipped. I will accept payment via paypal or in person. PM me if you're interested. thumb_IMG_7988_1024.jpg thumb_IMG_7989_1024.jpg

There's been a multiple scamming instances on this forum. I would never purchase anything using PayPal friends and family.

You have no seller rating on the forum so I'm out. You already come off shady as hell for requesting friends and family payment to save $1.85 in fees.

I'd rather pay full retail then risk losing $65 over you not wanting to pay the 2. 9% fee SMH

I'm posting this on the listing not PM so others are aware of your actions.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

OP
McLilySladentine
Thread Starter #4
Fair enough. Didn't realize it was shady; it's just what I've always done. Last time I sold something to someone on the forums they said they would take care f the fee, but I still ended up being charged a paypal fee, too. I'm happy to PM any evidence you need to demonstrate this isn't a scam.

OP
McLilySladentine
Thread Starter #5
There's been a multiple scamming instances on this forum. I would never purchase anything using PayPal friends and family.

You have no seller rating on the forum so I'm out. You already come off shady as hell for requesting friends and family payment to save $1.85 in fees.

I'd rather pay full retail then risk losing $65 over you not wanting to pay the 2. 9% fee SMH

I'm posting this on the listing not PM so others are aware of your actions.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Instead of calling me "shady as hell", why not just politely ask if I would be willing to accomidate your preference to not use the family and friends option in PayPal? And if you're so worried about scams that you are willing to pay full price, why even contact me in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.