Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member, new vendor

Steve@Tasca

Vendor
Hey guys, just thought I'd formally introduce myself. My name is Steve and I do not drive a Fiesta ST but I do drive one of it's forefathers. My current ride is a 2004 SVT Focus with a Jackson Racing supercharger running the 10psi Big Boost kit which puts it around 200whp and 180ish torque, not a rocket but significantly stronger than stock and with the gearing of the SVT it's a lot of fun and as one member here knows it runs dead even with a tuned FiST (surprised us both).

I've been into smaller hot hatches since I bought my first ZX3 new back in 2000, that was replaced by a 2004 ZX3 D2.3 MTX and then by my first SVT (below) a 2002 that I drove daily for 12 years and lightly modded making it into the finest driving N/A SVT I ever drove. Still miss it actually although the power of the new one means the change was well worth it.

I've wrenched on cars for 30+ years both on my own and professionally and I've got 20+ years in Ford parts with the last 12 or so specializing in dealing with you guys on line. I work for Tasca Parts Center and I'll be here to assist with any parts you may need help looking up both OE and FRPP and making sure you get the best deals on parts and shipping. Whatever you need be it parts help, tech help, assistance working out better shipping costs don't hesitate to get in touch.

This is my baby,

This picture shows my new car in the background (bought the JRSC car this last spring) with my old 2002 SVT in the foreground.

OP
Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca

Vendor
Thread Starter #4
Beautiful cars, now you just need to add an FiST to that collection. [loveboost] Welcome aboard.
Thanks, I've actually driven both FiST and FoSTs and I don't fit in them comfortably. I'm 6'6" and 225 lbs, my old SVT is the most comfortable car I've ever found which is why I keep driving them. :)

-Steve

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
My normal Welcome Aboard just won't do.

Anytime anyone asks about OEM parts, I give them your name & number.
It is about time you got here!!!

Dave

OP
Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca

Vendor
Thread Starter #7
My normal Welcome Aboard just won't do.

Anytime anyone asks about OEM parts, I give them your name & number.
It is about time you got here!!!

Dave
Great to see you here Dave! I'm glad I found the site, should be a fun group to work with.

-Steve

Welcome Steve! For the old hats, you may recognize Steve as FordSVTParts. He's been my OEM / FRPP parts guy for over 10 years now simply because he's the best. Just don't tell him your pay day because he knows right when to call to tell you about something he just got in.

Hey welcome Steve! So since you're a parts guy I'm going to ask a question; if I wanted to replace the arm rest located in the front doors what would I have to do? I know I can buy a leather cover from Redline Goods but I'd rather not hack it together, I was thinking something along the lines of getting the leather arm pads from a Titanium Fiesta and putting them in. Is that possible or would I have to replace the entire front door pannel?

OP
Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca

Vendor
Thread Starter #11
Welcome Steve! For the old hats, you may recognize Steve as FordSVTParts. He's been my OEM / FRPP parts guy for over 10 years now simply because he's the best. Just don't tell him your pay day because he knows right when to call to tell you about something he just got in.
I'm going to suggest to Bob that he buy a BMW franchise next. ;)

-Steve

OP
Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca

Vendor
Thread Starter #12
Hey welcome Steve! So since you're a parts guy I'm going to ask a question; if I wanted to replace the arm rest located in the front doors what would I have to do? I know I can buy a leather cover from Redline Goods but I'd rather not hack it together, I was thinking something along the lines of getting the leather arm pads from a Titanium Fiesta and putting them in. Is that possible or would I have to replace the entire front door pannel?
Thanks. [thumb]

I'd like to keep parts related inquires in our forum section or in PMs. I will say that it appears that the door trim panel is a single piece, the only serviceable part is the trim for the door pull.

-Steve

PCA-1

Can't say enough good things about this guy. Great to see Steve/Tasca here!!!

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
watch the installation video on redline's site. it shows the arm rests of the front and rear are attached to the door panel :( Still, it might be easier to get the titanium door panels and do the swap. won't be as cost effective though.

OP
Steve@Tasca

Steve@Tasca

Vendor
Thread Starter #15
watch the installation video on redline's site. it shows the arm rests of the front and rear are attached to the door panel :( Still, it might be easier to get the titanium door panels and do the swap. won't be as cost effective though.
About $320 per side for new door trim panels.

-Steve