Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

X47++ does 313whp/306 on 93 pump gas (pics/vid inside!), and 328/310 on meth

jeff

2000 Post Club
OK this isn't my car but Daniel aka [MENTION=4142]SwAp GaS[/MENTION] just had his car dyno'd and holy octane folks the car did...

313/306 on 93
and
328/310 on meth!

He'll chime in and talk about his mods and all...but seeing as I have hosting quick and handy I offered to put this stuff here for all to see...ENJOY!!!! This car is epic! And Daniel is a great guy who has helped me much! Happy for you bro!!!

[thumb]

[video=youtube;0cZqSO9hKj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cZqSO9hKj8[/video]

pwnall1337

Vendor
The mustang dyno for me showed 260 on 93 at 8 degrees of spark and 26 psi and 305 whp on e48 fuel and MBT timing at 26 psi and 340 whp with 25 shot of nitrous. 4 port aux fuel from stratified.

Mustang dyno numbers:

260/265 (93)
305/308 (e48)
340/340 (e48) + 25 shot of nitrous

The operator of the dyno claims it reads like a dynojet, but I was using load control set to 2670lbs. I'm planning to put mine on a dyno jet when I break my new clutch in. If my car was only producing 340wtq like the dyno says I would not have melted my clutch 4 pulls later getting it off the dyno. I'm also running the pumaspeed quick spool manifold.

Any chance you can post the data logs for both fuels so I can compare to mine? to see the timing/boost curve? I'll upload mine to and put them back to back. Just upload the data log from reach run to datazap.me

I’m not running Auxiliary fuel and down here we don’t have access to E85 so this is just crappy shell 93 and I run VP M1 methanol 70/30 mix. I had a old set of plugs and had some miss fires on the upper end on the methanol run. 93 tune is about 12 degrees and 25 psi and the Meth. Is about 14 degrees with 26.5 psi . If your running Nitros I would say that’s low numbers even on a mustang Dyno. I would send data logs but my tuner is kinda picky about posted his tune logs. Pumaspeed doesn’t make My X47++ anymore.
It’s like the 47+ but with the turbine wheel cut back for more top end. The R your running has more work on the exhaust inlet and should have more flow. So over all I’m really impressed with the 93 oct numbers was hoping for more with the meth but with the misfires and running out of fuel on the top end kinda hinder the HP and Torque numbers.

Actually I don’t have any, it’s just the width and offset of my wheels with rally armor mud flaps. That give it the wider look. Right now I’m running 215/40/17 on a 8” wide wheel and I’m about to go up to 235/40/17 tire.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Actually I don’t have any, it’s just the width and offset of my wheels with rally armor mud flaps. That give it the wider look. Right now I’m running 215/40/17 on a 8” wide wheel and I’m about to go up to 235/40/17 tire.
I guess the glossy black was fooling my eyes. I'm on 215/40 on coilovers and don't have any room to spare. I'm interested in how 235/40 works out for you.

I’m on BC racing Coils overs with swift springs 7k front 6k rear and I have plenty of room left for more tire. We will see how it works out. I’ll look at over all height and width
Before i make my final decision it will be tomorrow when I order my tires

pwnall1337

Vendor
I’m not running Auxiliary fuel and down here we don’t have access to E85 so this is just crappy shell 93 and I run VP M1 methanol 70/30 mix. I had a old set of plugs and had some miss fires on the upper end on the methanol run. 93 tune is about 12 degrees and 25 psi and the Meth. Is about 14 degrees with 26.5 psi . If your running Nitros I would say that’s low numbers even on a mustang Dyno. I would send data logs but my tuner is kinda picky about posted his tune logs. Pumaspeed doesn’t make My X47++ anymore.
It’s like the 47+ but with the turbine wheel cut back for more top end. The R your running has more work on the exhaust inlet and should have more flow. So over all I’m really impressed with the 93 oct numbers was hoping for more with the meth but with the misfires and running out of fuel on the top end kinda hinder the HP and Torque numbers.
can you upload the data logs from your runs to datazap.me for 93 and the meth runs. I feel like my numbers are low because of the dyno I used.

Damn, are these numbers on a stock bottom end? I was under the impression these blocks like to blow head gaskets left and right at anything above 300 due to the open deck design?

Stock bottom ends will hold 375 @ the wheel
But most tuners will back it down to 360. Because most people beat the piss out of their cars and want a safe margin just in case.
This is my 6th turbo set up and I’ve never
Had one problem with my car.

I’ll see what I can do it might be later tonight,
It’s end of the month and I’m a service manager so I’ll be here late closing everything for the month.

Also I’ve never heard of many of the 1.6 eco boost blowing head gasket?? If so they are running a very aggressive tune. Mine is a conservative tune and I think there is still more in it to be honest.

I guess the glossy black was fooling my eyes. I'm on 215/40 on coilovers and don't have any room to spare. I'm interested in how 235/40 works out for you.
What wheels do have and what's the offset? also what brand coil overs do you have? My 235/40/17 595 RS-RR will be here Friday and ill have them installed Saturday ill post some before and after pics compared to the 215/40/17 595RS-R I went with the RS-RR because they are a little bit more sticky and my car now still spins at the top on 3rd gear.on the RS-R [hihi]

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
What wheels do have and what's the offset? also what brand coil overs do you have? My 235/40/17 595 RS-RR will be here Friday and ill have them installed Saturday ill post some before and after pics compared to the 215/40/17 595RS-R I went with the RS-RR because they are a little bit more sticky and my car now still spins at the top on 3rd gear.on the RS-R [hihi]
949 17x8 ET45 and ST XTA's. I'd love to fit 235/40's - looking forward to your results.