Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Let's see your shift knobs!

Just picked this up a few days ago. Delrin piston style knob off of eBay. I had a delrin ball previously, this feels much nicer. I like the taller position on the shifter. I also installed an fswerks shift bracket so it doesn't feel too far away in the forward gears.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Is there some sort of spacer between the knob and reverse lock out portion of the shifter?

Is there some sort of spacer between the knob and reverse lock out portion of the shifter?
Yes, I also got that off eBay (though it was when I got my sphere knob). The delrin knobs I've bought don't have a space for the lockout collar, so I got the spacer. It blends in nicely and doesn't make the setup look too rigged imo.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

anticon

I need some professional advice. Which one of these looks better? I have a Ford Carbon Fiber ST knob that will be going on top.

NUMBER 1:

OR

NUMBER 2:

XanRules

Gotcha. I think Speeddawg was making Hurst-licensed shift knobs that fit our cars but I hadn't seen one in the wild, so that's why I asked.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Gotcha. I think Speeddawg was making Hurst-licensed shift knobs that fit our cars but I hadn't seen one in the wild, so that's why I asked.
That could be as well, I just did not think that Hurst would allow another shift knob company to use their name/logo, for ANY licensing fee amount, nor that Speed Dawg would be able to afford that IF they did (even though they seem to handle the Ford/Ford Racing license fee just fine). ;)

Just got my new shift knob. Unfortunately my car is at Ford being serviced for a motor mount at only 36k :/

Lathewerks! It took almost two months to get here but is well worth the wait. Premium quality. I’ll post again once it is installed for a driving review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks noice, but whats that ST thing in the useless cubby? is it another OBDII female port?
So I ordered a useless cubby filler from France for what i thought was the NA model of our cars. Was super excited that i can finally put something in the useless hole and when it arrived it was only for the European version of the car.

Still figured I would try and shove it In there somehow, and all I had was an OBD port laying around so I crammed it on top of it to make it fit snug. Worked pretty good but falls out under hard acceleration.

I’ll prob end of making some kind of spring loaded tension rods to hold it in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk