Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pwnall Performance brand Intercooler $280.99 Shipped Limited time 8 left!

Trader history for pwnall1337 (0)

pwnall1337

Vendor
Hey Guys,

I'm going to Ocean City, MD and then to Pennsylvania for the next 3 weeks so I'm liquidating my fiesta st intercooler inventory. I have 8 Left at this price! I'll be turning off the ability to buy this item on Thursday night as it ships locally from me.

Charge temps got you down? Say no more! We're proud to offer our new intercooler upgrade.

Features Include:

• Rated up to 350bhp (hybrid turbos may produce more heat at a lower power level)
  • 28x6x3 bar and plate core (slightly over 6 inches, rounded down for accuracy) *edited*
  • Cast tank ends
  • Aluminum construction for heat disappation and reduced weight
  • 100%+ more flow space than stock
  • 2.5" diameter inlet and outlet

$280.99 Shipped to USA mainland!

http://pwnallperformance.com/Pwnall-Performance-Intercooler-Upgrade_p_67.html

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
WOW ...This is a great looking intercooler! To anyone who is on the fence about buying one.....This is a great Deal! Keep those Turbo Temps down! [party]

I've got a 18' FiST & This might be a stupid question but do I need anything to mount this intercooler or can I just reuse the stock bolts/nuts ...?

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I've got a 18' FiST & This might be a stupid question but do I need anything to mount this intercooler or can I just reuse the stock bolts/nuts ...?
This is a great to do as one of your first mods, it will really help your charge temps and keep your power up once you head inland where it's really hot.. Have you done any other mods?

This is a great to do as one of your first mods, it will really help your charge temps and keep your power up once you head inland where it's really hot.. Have you done any other mods?
Just put my order in!!!! & Just a Injen Cone Filter so far. I figured at the $280 shipped price point, I can't really pass it up even if I don't plan on getting a AP right away, It will be a good investment for when I am ready too pick one up!

Would this be adequate for an upgraded turbo such as mountune mrx?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Would this be adequate for an upgraded turbo such as mountune mrx?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
This Is great Candidate for that job! Pretty much all hybrids....stockers and Garretts! I'd roll one but I have a whoosh CAC.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Just put my order in!!!! & Just a Injen Cone Filter so far. I figured at the $280 shipped price point, I can't really pass it up even if I don't plan on getting a AP right away, It will be a good investment for when I am ready too pick one up!
Yeah, I did AP first, it's absolutely the one thing that actually gives you gains... I have a '17 myself (same exact color combo as you too) that just hit 7500 miles and have been tuned since 2000 miles and don't regret it... I just wish I had the funds to get this intercooler...

But if you want the absolute best bang for the buck, get this IC and this package from Mountune, you'll be a "Stage 2" for like $850: https://www.mountuneusa.com/COBB-V3-Accessport-ECU-Flasher-Fiesta-ST-p/ap3-for-001fa1.htm

This one is half an inch taller, costs less, not out of stock and the store owner is much more active and supportive of the scene. :)
Well for being taller I'd of expected larger flow #s than Depo... But hey can't beat the price so... If I didn't already have a Depo one then get em till they are gone kids!

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #20
Any issues with fitment being 1/2" taller than the other units out there?
The intercooler is the same unit sold by other companies. It's a private label chinese core so there are a bunch of fiesta's already running this unit including my own.

Update I measured it again and it's slightly over 6 inches. The manufacturer has it listed as 165mm or 6.49 inch, but It's reading around 6.1/6.2 for me so It's too close so I'll just round the size down to slightly under rate it.

All customers that purchased have been emailed with the option to have the packaged redirected back to me before delivery for a full refund. For anyone who does not return the email I'll be placing calls to get ahold of them.
The product listing has been corrected and under rated on size slightly to ensure expectations are met or exceeded.

[MENTION=3578]OxfordST[/MENTION] I reached out to have you re evaluate the intercooler before I ship it to ensure you're okay with the correct size. My apologies, I should have measured the cores myself before posting their dimensions instead of the manufacturers.

The actual core size is around 28x6.2x3