Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Custom 3D-Printed Removable Center Console Cup

Trader history for SirThomas88 (5)

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
It's on my BAEs keychain now....she ain't ever gonna drive my car anyways....drove it once and started it in third...that was that! Haha

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
If she is given you the honey you got to have more patience than that. I have been teaching my wife to drive manual, and oh boy it's been fun. I did tell her buying a manual vehicle is not for her.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #83
Just sent you payment for a black tray and cover.
Received, thanks.

Shipped out some more boxes this afternoon, for
[MENTION=3995]jeff[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5286]Sticky[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6891]Wyattb02[/MENTION]

Sending out another shipment in 1 or 2 days for
[MENTION=8853]apt77[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5129]Nitelife[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1566]bryramos[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7720]wraith[/MENTION]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Mine arrived last Friday.
I was just waiting for all the bad reviews before posting mine.

Just kidding...It looks and fits perfect.

Dave

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #85
All remaining orders shipped!

Thanks to everyone who ordered. If anyone else wants to order, they'll still be available any time.

I'm working on some items for the dashboard cubbyhole and will post a new For Sale thread soon for that. I expect to have it completed and ready for sale in about 2-3 weeks time.

All remaining orders shipped!

Thanks to everyone who ordered. If anyone else wants to order, they'll still be available any time.

I'm working on some items for the dashboard cubbyhole and will post a new For Sale thread soon for that. I expect to have it completed and ready for sale in about 2-3 weeks time.
Thank you! Can’t wait for it to arrive!

jeff

2000 Post Club
[MENTION=5208]SirThomas88[/MENTION]

Great job man got mine today. Fit is perfect quality is excellent. I appreciate the keyring thing too I'm gonna do something epic with that.

Unboxing this part prompted me to then install it which meant cleaning out that compartment. Holy small fingers Batman how did they ever expect anyone to get in there? I found stuff in there I forgot about 3 years ago. A guitar pick, a very stale mint, a mini flashlight with dead batteries, a key to my mom's house I've been hunting for. Fitting one's fingers in that small area to retrieve anything small is a PITA.

This part solves that problem. I put all the small stuff in the box, covered it, and put my cords and bigger stuff on top.

Thanks again! Looking forward to more!

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #88
[MENTION=3995]jeff[/MENTION]

Haha that's great to hear. Nice finds. The next time you'll need to get to that stale mint or dead flashlight, you won't need to struggle!

Thanks for the feedback. Getting the dimensions just right is one challenge, but 3d printing as opposed to injection molding is another set of challenges. It's fun though, I like tackling both of them. So I'm glad you guys can appreciate the final product too.

Also just a reminder on that keychain as I posted earlier, it will get soft if exposed to high heat (like that found in a hot summer car with the windows up).

I’d be interested in a cup and lid! How much extra for shipping to Alberta, Canada T6X 1M8?

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #91
I’d be interested in a cup and lid! How much extra for shipping to Alberta, Canada T6X 1M8?
I can't be 100% sure but it looks like I can ship it to you for $10.00 shipping plus $1.35 PayPal fee, so that'd be $36.35

Payment submitted for both. [thumb]
Received! Thanks.

I plan to ship out both of your items (and anyone elses order in that time) within a 3-4 days.

I received mine yesterday and anxiously unpacked it and slid it into it's spot. It was a perfect fit, and now I can "hide" smaller items under the lid in the cup, and keep larger items like EZ Pass and small Oxium deodorizer spray up top.

Thanks much!

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is the total cost $31.55 for both the insert and lid shipped with buyer protection?

OP
SirThomas88
Thread Starter #94
Is the total cost $31.55 for both the insert and lid shipped with buyer protection?
Yes that is correct, $31.55 shipped including PayPal goods and services fee. I've also updated my OP to clarify that a bit as well, so thanks for your question.