Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

EzESC *MOD* is finally for sale!

Trader history for spymac (0)

Hey everyone, thanks for all the interest but I'm sold out permanently and will not be producing any more. It was fun but time to move on to other projects.

Last edited:
Interested! Would you ship to Canada?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
spymac
Thread Starter #7
[MENTION=8838]Dpro[/MENTION] [MENTION=9347]FiestaZag[/MENTION]

Thanks for the order guys!

OP
spymac
Thread Starter #10
All modules have been sold, thanks everyone! Will be uploading install instructions soon.

OP
spymac
Thread Starter #13
It might actually work as is but I just haven't tested. I'm currently looking for a local FiST to test this out on and will report back. If it all works out, I may put together another batch for the Sync 2 guys.

Received mine last night and installed it. Great attention to detail on the construction and very well though out. Works perfectly!

Thanks!

I got mine on Friday. I did not get to install it yet as I am dealing with continued warranty work with my car. I'm glad to hear end-user feedback on the install. [like]

OP
spymac
Thread Starter #16
Received mine last night and installed it. Great attention to detail on the construction and very well though out. Works perfectly!

Thanks!
Thanks for the feedback, great to hear it's working as expected!

OP
spymac
Thread Starter #18
Sorry I missed this. Will you be offering more soon?
I have parts on order and expect to have some available late November. I'll post in this thread once I have a solid ETA.

Thanks for the interest!

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
btw y'all. with ForScan you can disable the dash warning light that comes on when you go into Sport or ESC-Off modes.