Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: 2J Spec BC Racing Coilovers

Trader history for Goingnowherefast (0)

Hey guys,

I'm selling my 2J Spec BC Racing Coilovers for the Fiesta ST. They have about ~15,000 miles on them and ~2 winters. They are in 2J Racing spec of 6K Front and 4K Rear springs, dampers valved to match. I'm a racing instructor and automotive engineer with a good amount of chassis tuning and I am VERY impressed with these coilovers. They are in decent overall condition but they have some surface rust on the springs. My assumption is that 2J gets springs that doesn't have very good rust protection. Thanks, Will.

Because of this I'm asking $485 + shipping.

Paypal preffered. Free feel to call or text at 2483307148

\

More pictures in a sec.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I have owned many sets of coilovers up to Motons, 3-way Ohlins, etc and am also very impressed with these coilovers. Mine have been switched to Swift springs in a higher rating so BC springs are in mint condition but I believe they are 5 and 6k. Anybody buys these coilovers and wants rust free springs you can have mine for the shipping cost:)

Working on it. I’ve requested to complete sale so just awaiting response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
G
Thread Starter #9
I have owned many sets of coilovers up to Motons, 3-way Ohlins, etc and am also very impressed with these coilovers. Mine have been switched to Swift springs in a higher rating so BC springs are in mint condition but I believe they are 5 and 6k. Anybody buys these coilovers and wants rust free springs you can have mine for the shipping cost:)
Make the deal and they are yours:)
Hey that would be great if you'd be willing to do that. I'd even pay half his costs.

No seriously, I'm an instructor with TONS of coilover experience. For the money, with this spring rate (could even use higher spring rates), they are really impressive.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I went up to I believe 7/6k Swift springs, maxes out the damper adjustment range but they work great though a bit stiff at times with just me in the car.

Cool you would help him get the springs:)

--------

I had a fairly modded but very comfortable on the road Forester XT that the owner of BC helped me with a custom setup for and it was fast enough at MMP for the head instructor to come down from the tower and check out my what he called incredibly fast "little SUV". I also took second place in an autocross in SM class and was over 2 seconds faster than a Cayman R(not in class but not a stock class either) and got a standing ovation at the finish line, only one I have ever seen given at an autocross.

I like BC:)