Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Orange Spice Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

I went to my local Ford dealer. For some Orange Spice touch up paint. The guy at parts counter. Said he never seen or heard of the color. He had to see it for himself. In the 8 months of owning mine. Only seen 2 other Pumpkin FiSTs

Love to see more Orange Spice, I have yet to see another one in person (other than my own). Would you mind if I asked what spoiler lip that is? (also, super jealous of that Ford Racing specialty plate)

Love to see more Orange Spice, I have yet to see another one in person (other than my own). Would you mind if I asked what spoiler lip that is? (also, super jealous of that Ford Racing specialty plate)
It is the Maxton Design spoiler extension. I think I got the last one they had on Amazon, but you can order it directly from their website.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

Got rid of my Magnetic one two weeks ago and picked up this Orange Spice. So rare. Never really see this color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I envy all of your red/orange recaro seats [}(]
Here is me making friends with a Mclaren! View attachment 20129 View attachment 20130
Why did you get the Grey Recaros? If so you got the better color lol as the Molten Orange Recaros are more red than Orange and do not look right with our Orange.
Also did’nt you say you got your car fully loaded for 17k If so how come you don’t have the Ebony wheels and red calipers.

Why did you get the Grey Recaros? If so you got the better color lol as the Molten Orange Recaros are more red than Orange and do not look right with our Orange.
Also did’nt you say you got your car fully loaded for 17k If so how come you don’t have the Ebony wheels and red calipers.
"I had somebody looking out for me, ended up getting my brand new FiST with recaros a moon roof and orange paint for $17,000 (plus tax and reg)"

I did not get fully loaded which I am glad about because I personally am not a fan of the black wheels and have no need for navigation, I have my phone and if that fails me I love to use a good old map. This being said I bought a 2017 in 2019 so I didn't have the pleasure of ordering the car from factory with the spec I would have preferred. Instead the car found me and I drove many miles to pick it up as it was the best deal I could find in the USA at the time. I love the Orange recaros in the orange spice but I also have a knack for very odd cars/configurations and could see why people would not like it.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
"I had somebody looking out for me, ended up getting my brand new FiST with recaros a moon roof and orange paint for $17,000 (plus tax and reg)"

I did not get fully loaded which I am glad about because I personally am not a fan of the black wheels and have no need for navigation, I have my phone and if that fails me I love to use a good old map.
This being said I bought a 2017 in 2019 so I didn't have the pleasure of ordering the car from factory with the spec I would have preferred. Instead the car found me and I drove many miles to pick it up as it was the best deal I could find in the USA at the time. I love the Orange recaros in the orange spice but I also have a knack for very odd cars/configurations and could see why people would not like it.
Ya just clarifying what you had said in a previous post. Ya 17k is about the best deal. Of course it has at least 3-4k minium in depreciation which is why you got it at that price.

A great deal non the less. I happen to feel the color works well with black wheels I hated the Silver or Rado Grey with Orange Spice, I almost ordered it with those whees just because I knew I would b changing out wheels dowm the road. Would have given me my car for $19,300. I am glad I did not . As the car looks nice while I drive it before going to my aftermarket choice.
Also glad I I ordered fhe Smoke Storm Recaros and while I don’t completely hate sunrooffs I do feel the sunroof in our car is in the wrong place and did not wish for it either. Plus factory Nav not needed.
Could had a 17 like yours walked on it.
Different stroke for different folks. Ce le Vie.