Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

eay ya jagoffs! hi from pittsburgh

hi, i'm a new fiesta owner. I've had my '14 molten orange, fully loaded FiST for a year now. I absolutely love it. I'm a honda guy and never thought i'd own a ford!

Im a mechanic, ase master tech, 3 time scca world champion, blah blah blah. hopefully i can be a good contributing member to the board. happy motoring all!

OP
gearhead313
Thread Starter #5
sweet! Thanks.

I see a couple around pittsburgh, but im not sure if anyone frequents a message board. I didnt obviously for a year, but looking to share the love now.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
hi, i'm a new fiesta owner. I've had my '14 molten orange, fully loaded FiST for a year now. I absolutely love it. I'm a honda guy and never thought i'd own a ford!

Im a mechanic, ase master tech, 3 time scca world champion, blah blah blah. hopefully i can be a good contributing member to the board. happy motoring all!

I too am late to the party on this shmuck! Easy there Sizzle chest! Don't make me toss hot grease all ova ya genitals then follow it up by tossing you down the stairs till ya shoes fall off! Welcome to Thunderdome! Mafacka! [wrenchin]