Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Symposer Port BLOW OFF VALVE kits.... :)

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
We have a bunch of these out there now and have some pretty good feedback....
No this isn't new and we didn't reinvent the wheel so to speak on these kits but our kit does make it really easy to get ditch your leaky OEM bypass valve and add the Turbosmart Vee Port

It's a really quick and responsive BOV and due to the location in the front of the engine bay.....people will know you are coming!

The kit includes:

> Turbosmart Vee Port in Black or Blue color
> Turbosmart boost adapter kit which mounts between the map sensor and intake manifold by your oil filler cap
> Turbosmart OEM bypass valve block off plate which deletes your OEM bypass valve on the turbo
> Turbosmart black vacuum hose and clamp to complete the mounting...

*optional Turbosmart CEL defender if you are NOT running a tune that will eliminate the check engine light from removing the OEM bypass valve

click here for more info and purchase >>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/2014-2017-s-port-blow-off-valve-kit-no-tune-needed

customer installed pic:

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
I have this on my car. to say I love it is an understatement. thank you again [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION]. pa misses you btw
thanks man....I get a little home sick from time to time[sadpanda]

Hello Ron, I see where you were running this setup on your car as well as other users running a larger turbo with this setup as well. As far as adjusting goes, did you have to make any adjustments to yours? I am assuming that you adjust response and hold pressure? How are adjustments made are there different springs or do you just tighten or loosen a single adjuster?

Also if you have any video of this that would be cool as well.

Thank you

Any videos with this BOV? searched Youtube but would love one on a FiST for the "real deal"
+1 this is likely going to be next purchase, but I would really like to see/hear this setup. I would think because of location in cabin sound would be slightly quieter.

alright guys, im gonna stop being lazy and record it this weekend and post to youtube. I will link it here then since im a tard and don't know how computers work.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
I just installed this kit as well, that video actually makes it seem louder than it is (maybe it's just me or my car). But it is an awesome kit, and I have no issues with any added lag.

I don't think it sounds to loud. With my MS6 I had a turbosmart BPV and liked the quietness but with the design of the FiST I'm kind of stuck. I'm going to be buying parts that will eventually support at GT2560R, so a BPV in the factory location isn't going to be an option. I keep getting stuck thinking about wasting that boost pressure when it could be plumbed back. However this really does seem like the best option available. [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] do you have this on a stock cold pipe or aftermarket?

I don't think it sounds to loud. With my MS6 I had a turbosmart BPV and liked the quietness but with the design of the FiST I'm kind of stuck. I'm going to be buying parts that will eventually support a GT2560R, so a BPV in the factory location isn't going to be an option. I keep getting stuck thinking about wasting that boost pressure when it could be plumbed back. However this really does seem like the best option available. [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] do you have this on a stock cold pipe or aftermarket?

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
I've got.mine on a stock.pipe, but you could run a different valve, one that can be rerouted back into the intake tract.

So the big question [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] when is your next sale? I'm selling an AR and some ammo so I can buy some stuff all at once.

[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION], not sure if you maybe need to include a larger hose clamp if you are using your hose kit? I could not get the included hose clamp over the BOV. I had 2 sets of hands and couldn't make it work.
But I will say, hearing it once we were done created 2 very large smiles.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #18
[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION], not sure if you maybe need to include a larger hose clamp if you are using your hose kit? I could not get the included hose clamp over the BOV. I had 2 sets of hands and couldn't make it work.
But I will say, hearing it once we were done created 2 very large smiles.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
that's good feedback
the hose clamp provided is perfect for the OEM hose - our boost hoses are super thick to hold all the boosts haha so I can see how this could be an issue