Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi from NJ!

Been lurking for months, picked up my shadow black 17 back in October. My names Greg from central NJ.

Car is stock right now other than injen intake (I know, I did it for cheap bov noise), I have some eibach sways ready to go in and was part of the big mouth group buy, so that’s on its way.

I’m 23 and have gone through a few cars. sr20 s13 hatch, 2 NA miata’s, and a tii rx7, but finally decided it was time for a proper car lol

Glad to be a part of the forum finally!

Attachments

OP
meekestboaster
Thread Starter #8
Thanks all! I loved all my cars, but definitely got attached to the rx7. I will forever be a rotary head now lol dying to pick up another

OP
meekestboaster
Thread Starter #11
Welcome! Come and join NJST Club on facebook if you haven't already.
Yeah I’ve been on the page, a buddy invited me before I even got the car haha thanks though. seems like most of that page is FoST's anyway lol

OP
meekestboaster
Thread Starter #13
Where in central are you ? I hang out a lot in Hazlet and Manalapan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in Hazlet actually lol work in town to so i'm always around that area. Do you have a house/family around here? I see a mag grey FiST parked around the block from me occasionally

I live in Hazlet actually lol work in town to so i'm always around that area. Do you have a house/family around here? I see a mag grey FiST parked around the block from me occasionally
I have family in Hazlet right over by the Buy Rite. I actually live in Brooklyn and venture out there a few times a month to hang out. I just got the FiST this month and haven't taken it out much unfortunately.

OP
meekestboaster
Thread Starter #15
I have family in Hazlet right over by the Buy Rite. I actually live in Brooklyn and venture out there a few times a month to hang out. I just got the FiST this month and haven't taken it out much unfortunately.
the buy rite off 35 next to Toms Ford? i'm actually right there as well, that's funny. I've only seen 3 FiST's in the area since I got mine in October, one black that an older guy autocrosses, that grey one i've seen parked near me like 3 times, and a black one in Union Beach. The rest I see are FoST's lol hope I see you around!

the buy rite off 35 next to Toms Ford? i'm actually right there as well, that's funny. I've only seen 3 FiST's in the area since I got mine in October, one black that an older guy autocrosses, that grey one i've seen parked near me like 3 times, and a black one in Union Beach. The rest I see are FoST's lol hope I see you around!
That’s the one ! That’s hysterical. My cousin is in village green over there. Def hope to see you around man

I’m also yet to see any FiST in the area. I like how they aren’t too common. Everyone seems to have the FoST probably due to size