Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Why Ford? Why must you Deny America!

I think that us Americans Envy more European vehicles that you guys get....than you guys do of our American Crap boxes they build in the land of SUVs!
I love small and powerful cars like the ST, but I also love Your 60 and 70 model cars (Charger,Challenger,Chevelle,Cuda,GTO,ZL1 and Others).
I don't fall in love with SUV,I prefer Pick up vehicles as F150 or Dodge Ram.[wink][burnout][:)]

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #43
I love small and powerful cars like the ST, but I also love Your 60 and 70 model cars (Charger,Challenger,Chevelle,Cuda,GTO,ZL1 and Others).
I don't fall in love with SUV,I prefer Pick up vehicles as F150 or Dodge Ram.[wink][burnout][:)]

I knew you were going to mention the muscle car era! I will agree with you on that....The glory days of Detroit muscle have come and gone....[mecry]....And when we have something to make us happy its ripped away and exchanged for a car like the ECO sport....which is a product of a syphilitic abortion due to a pygmy grudge fu*k! [boxface]

I knew you were going to mention the muscle car era! I will agree with you on that....The glory days of Detroit muscle have come and gone....[mecry]....And when we have something to make us happy its ripped away and exchanged for a car like the ECO sport....which is a product of a syphilitic abortion due to a pygmy grudge fu*k! [boxface]
Challenger, Camaro, Mustang, fastest and safest and (challenger excluded), can turn and burn with the best of them. Seems to me that Detroit muscle is stronger than ever. Buuuut, can’t beat classic muscle for charm and character, unless you have Fiesta ST!

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

Urgh...the ECO sport...don't like it..[facepalm]….as I don't like the 3 cylinders,which become 2 and then 1, and then….disappear[giddy]..puf!

Last edited:
Challenger, Camaro, Mustang, fastest and safest and (challenger excluded), can turn and burn with the best of them. Seems to me that Detroit muscle is stronger than ever. Buuuut, can’t beat classic muscle for charm and character, unless you have Fiesta ST!

Right said![like]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
In my town there are only 2 Megane RS..one black and the other white. The MY is around 2011...about the new model I have seen no one. Instead there are many 2009 Clio RS, (which is used in our Rally races ,called R3C).[:)]
While we are on the topic of Renault hot hatches, are there ANY of those Clio Sport V6 24Vs running around (the slightly toned down, street legal version of their one make, Clio Renault Sport Trophy race series cars)?
I know that they are more rare than the proverbial hen's teeth even over there (there is exactly ONE over on this side of the pond).

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Challenger, Camaro, Mustang, fastest and safest and (challenger excluded), can turn and burn with the best of them. Seems to me that Detroit muscle is stronger than ever.
Now, just TRY and fathom what these modern day, insane, muscle car rides would be like with 1200+ (depending on the platform) lbs. of pure FAT trimmed off of their masses!! [ohcrap]

Now, just TRY and fathom what these modern day, insane, muscle car rides would be like with 1200+ (depending on the platform) lbs. of pure FAT trimmed off of their masses!! [ohcrap]
Now that’s just crazy talk!

I think my Fiesta weighs the same as a Mach II, AanD has more horsepower! [emoji848]

While we are on the topic of Renault hot hatches, are there ANY of those Clio Sport V6 24Vs running around (the slightly toned down, street legal version of their one make, Clio Renault Sport Trophy race series cars)?
I know that they are more rare than the proverbial hen's teeth even over there (there is exactly ONE over on this side of the pond).
..So..for about a couple of years I saw it three times on sale in my friend car dealer. They were coming from France,and their price was about 30.000 euros. They have been bought by collectors. I saw only one Clio V6 turning the streets of Milan, probably four years ago.
Since that time,any V6 has been seen in our streets.
I don't know the reason why, perhaps it was too extreme...I liked it a lot because,as you wrote,it had the same look of the Super 1600 rally race car.[burnout]
The only problem I heard about V6, was the engine overheating (and it was placed inward...[scratch],so a man could cook some good Hot dog....Mcbacon,big tasty and,why not, some good Kentucky fried chicken[;)])

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Mountune now offers the Quaife sequential internal 'guts', shifter, and tail shaft for the IB5 gearbox, which the 1.0 EcoBoost SFE (and this ST Line version) uses, according to the email they just sent me about their FULL LINE Quaife catalog listing. [driving] [raceflag]

ROCKYFiestta

ill stick with my opinion on the 3 cyl being a downgrade. less displacement = less max potential. why subies went moved the wrx to a 2.5 and ditched the 2.0
been an import dude all my life but i always increased displacement on all my engines i did rebuilds on. why because it makes the care more powerful and potent. sorry but just because they didnt detune the fuk out of the 3cyl like they did the 4 cyl fist does not mean it has more potential.

ROCKYFiestta

back in 97 i had an integra with type r trans but my car had 2.4l (b20vtec -had b16 head with stage 3 cams.)displacement as i replaced the whole block and had it resleeved and a stroker kit put into play. it would walk all over any itr and then some there was no comparison in sheer accelaration . there was no gsr or typer that was na that can keep up on a 1/4 run. shit my na integra walked all over my stock evo 8 when i had my buddy race me in my own evo and me in my own integra we were doing block pulls in industrial parks. why i firmly believe a 3 cyl is a downgrade.

And some people obviously dont understand mechanics. Look up the formula for hp and you will see # of cylinder plays a large part.