Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Go buy this shirt! It's an awesome way to Rep our STs

Blue on blue is good because it means less color wash out over the years. Not to mention it's an awesome color in the first place. Ordered. Good call, typhoon!

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
Blue on blue is good because it means less color wash out over the years. Not to mention it's an awesome color in the first place. Ordered. Good call, typhoon!
Ya mon!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I bought the red FiST one when it first popped up.

I wear it out whenever I go to an automotive event like car show or the track.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

If it wasn't a blue FiST. [neener] There should be a few different car color options at the very least.

Totally agreed!....I used blue colour since I was 3 years old..(With crayons and markers) [cool] [wiggle]

Anyone know how blipshifts shirt sizes run? I am hesitant to get an XL but don't want the Large to be too tight.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I think you should order whatever size you normally wear. I'm between a large and xl, so I just buy xl and allow for shrinkage.
Anyone know how blipshifts shirt sizes run? I am hesitant to get an XL but don't want the Large to be too tight.
Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

surprisingly, their guide is pretty accurate. speaking from experience, the 'hd' print is top notch in terms of cotton content. check it out: https://www.blipshift.com/pages/awesome-shirt-fit-guide

tl:dr if you're boxy frame get the 'heavy duty' kind and be happy. if you're tall and skinny get the 'fitted' grade and save yourself $3.