Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

white platinum - PART OUT - detroit MI

Trader history for speed_easy (0)

Is the transmission light enough to ship? I ask because I once parted out an old CJ-7 jeep and was able to ship the trans and transfer case via fedex ground once I had boxed them up. If you would be willing to ship what would you want for it and shipping to 06360? Looking for one to rebuild and add an LSD to so I can just R&R with my existing trans.

I where you able to find out what it will cost to ship to Phoenix AZ 85023?

OP
speed_easy
Thread Starter #44
I where you able to find out what it will cost to ship to Phoenix AZ 85023?
I would be happy to help you. And you have lots of safety stuff on the docket.

Any of this stuff local? Id like to give you a 30% discount. Local pickup the best IMO.

OP
speed_easy
Thread Starter #45
Yeah, the owner was on Facebook after the photo got taken of it partially submerged. I'll see if I can find the post. Essentially that was the gist of the story - stopped to take pictures of it and forgot to put the e-brake on and it wasn't in gear. It (based on the pics) never got submerged deeper than that scum line in your pics. Stayed there just long enough to get a wrecker there, so wasn't totally submerged nor for a long time. One of those "stupid accident" stories. Let me see if I can find it.

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1003712456497862&set=gm.360260164740520&type=3&theater

Owner was here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1020953314777949&set=pcb.340476076718929&type=3&theater
Thanks man!! I dont have Facebook. Can you tell the previous owner I have his/her car? Its somewhat a funny story. Who ever he or she is it's a funny story. [cheers]

I PM'd you about a front jacking point cover and possible side splitters. Let me know if you've got 'em.

Pm on the catch can if still available. Will take it if it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DangerMouse

Same here, got one pm back 12/24 on prices and I replied on how to proceed. Nothing since. Oh well. My priorities have changed.