Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB *04/25* 4TH GROUP BUY - STbrakeflashers 3rd brake light flasher $36 SHIPPED

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Based off the success of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd group buys and from others wanting to get in on flashers that missed out. Group buy begins on 04/25/17 and ends 05/05/17 Here is the third group buy thread for those who missed it - http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...d-brake-light-flasher-modules-35-SHIPPED-EACH, this community had over 90 participants between Fiesta and Focus owners.

As a part time gig, I create 3rd brake light flashers for ST/RS models. Between Facebook and the FiestaSTForum I have successfully helped out over 75 ST owners add-on the flasher unit. The flasher contains a microprocessor which detects when the brake pedal is pressed, causing the 3rd brake light to flash at a slow or fast speed 4 times before going solid.

Why do I need this?
- Grabs drivers attention, responding faster to quick braking
- Reduces chances of other drivers tailgating, lowering your chances of being in a rear-end collision
- California DOT recently required all dealerships to offer a 3rd brake light flasher module on new vehicles

How does it work?
There is a microprocessor module with 3 wires, power, constant power and a ground. The module detects when you brake and causes the brake light to flash 3 times before going solid. After being off the brake pedal for 5 seconds it will flash again when you apply the brake pedal.

How do I install it?
All you have to do it use a T20 torx bit to remove the 3rd brake light from the spoiler, pull out the wiring, cut the power wire (blue/white) a few inches away from the light connector, splice in the black power wire to the vehicle end of the power wire, splice in the yellow power wire to the connector end. Use the bullet quick splice to add the connector to the black/purple ground wire, squeeze closed and plug in the black wire from the flasher into the quick splice connector.

How does the flashing sequence work?
For those wondering how the flash sequence works, check out the videos below to see the difference between the slow and fast flash speeds.

How do I buy?
Go to my website www.stbrakeflashers.com, click the Shop Now button to be taken to the product page. On the slow and fast flasher pages includes a demo video showing the flasher speed and a description. Enter promo code GROUPBUY3 during checkout to get the group buy special price. If you purchase additional flashers please let me know so I can get you a special promo code. If you purchase on the site, please let me know so I can add you to the list below.

When will I receive my flasher?
The turn around time is usually 2 weeks or less once the group buy ends.

Slow flashing
[video=youtube;IZ9UdnDnZGY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ9UdnDnZGY[/video]

Fast flashing
[video=youtube;KbBV7mQGQ9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbBV7mQGQ9c[/video]

Installation video courtest of [MENTION=38722]mcflyin619[/MENTION]
[video=youtube;4RQ9NYyu2z0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQ9NYyu2z0[/video]

INTRODUCTORY GROUP BUY PRICE IS $34 PER FLASHER ($36 with shipping) REGULAR PRICE IS $45. THIS SECOND GROUP BUY WILL BEGIN 04/25/17 AND END ON 05/05/17. SHIPPING AVAILABLE TO CANADA FOR AN ADDITIONAL $5.
1) [MENTION=5368]speed24[/MENTION] (1)
2) [MENTION=4660]Viau[/MENTION] (1)
3) [MENTION=6255]adamm[/MENTION] (1)
4) [MENTION=7627]floresteez[/MENTION] (1)
5) [MENTION=3936]MisSTrouble[/MENTION] (1)
6) [MENTION=7750]ghodge[/MENTION] (1)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
PM'd you (and purchased) a few days ago, so if you want, you can add me to that list! Thanks for letting me know about this.

Would be interested in grabbing one at the group buy price. If that is possible let me know and I will send my order through whenever.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
Sorry for not updating the thread sooner, I dropped off all orders on Monday.

If you didn't get one and would like one, please message me and I can take care of you.

-Matt