Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Zunsport Grills

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #21
Looks great! Post of some more pics in normal lighting if you get a chance please.

I think the lower will be a no brainer for those wanting to protect Their expensive aftermarket setups, but im still unsure of the upper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Pics will come tonight.

Definitely will be a good small investment. It is Coated stainless, I'll take that over plastic any day. Plus, I think it looks a lot better.

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #22
Will the lower work OK if you remove/cut out all the vertical bars in there?

You will have to leave the ones on the far left and right. Along with the solid portions of the stock lower grill. But the rest you can clear out. I'm making a video that shows all the details

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
These have been on my wish list but i'm not too sure now. Even with the crash bar painted it still may be too much of an eye sore for me. Maybe with some body filler to smooth it out it won't look all that bad.

Are you planning on getting the rear valance grill too?

Off Topic: Rotora Updates?

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #24
Yeah the crash bar is a bit of an eye sore. I'm planning on an after market piece, so I'll live with it for now. I received the rear valance part, but that is a definite no. It's way too big for the space on our cars. The UK rear bumper is just too different.

Rotora update will come soon. They asked me to hold off until they hashed out the details of the value kit. Should be relieving that info today sometime though.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
You just saved me a hassle on that rear valance. Thanks for the constant hustle! Keep bringing these goodies to light. Well, for as long as the CCs holds up lol

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #26
Snapped a few pics on my way out this morning. You can see the tight fit on the sides, and small gap at the bottom. I'm thinking maybe some 1/4 inch rubber weather stripping will do the trick. Idk. We will see.

You will have to leave the ones on the far left and right. Along with the solid portions of the stock lower grill. But the rest you can clear out. I'm making a video that shows all the details

I wanted to cut out all the ones in there, but I think a compromise could be to leave about 1/2" of each that would then hold the grill in the right place, but not really be seen. Think that would work?

As far as the upper grill hopefully you b an find a rubber seal to fit around the bottom and maybe top also. There are lots of rubber type seals on ebay. I found the right size to use on the Injen intake heatshield I made to seal it better against the hood.
Snapped a few pics on my way out this morning. You can see the tight fit on the sides, and small gap at the bottom. I'm thinking maybe some 1/4 inch rubber weather stripping will do the trick. Idk. We will see.

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #28
I wanted to cut out all the ones in there, but I think a compromise could be to leave about 1/2" of each that would then hold the grill in the right place, but not really be seen. Think that would work?

As far as the upper grill hopefully you b an find a rubber seal to fit around the bottom and maybe top also. There are lots of rubber type seals on ebay. I found the right size to use on the Injen intake heatshield I made to seal it better against the hood.

You can see in the pics, that I just posted, of the upper grill that I cleared out most of the lower grill.

THIS pic shows the section of the lower grill that has to remain. This was before I cleared out the rest of it though. It's just the solid blocks that are all the way on the left and right and the single vertical sections that they attach too.

Can you please take some pics head on, I think I'm going to order the lower grill because I've been looking for a while but the upper I'm not so sure

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #30
Head on for the upper or lower? [MENTION=4597]Turbo65[/MENTION]

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #34
Update for the upper grill, I'll be sending my stock grill insert to Zunsport for a US specific stainless grill to be made. No word on the lead time yet, but I would expect it sometime before the end of the year.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Update for the upper grill, I'll be sending my stock grill insert to Zunsport for a US specific stainless grill to be made. No word on the lead time yet, but I would expect it sometime before the end of the year.

Now that I am certain quite a few would be interested in. I know I would. Even with the stock bar I would put some cosmetic changes (paint, led light bar for camping, horns, etc...). Maybe we could present a group buy/interest to show our support to their change.

OP
Noodles
Thread Starter #36
That's my plan, as soon as I know the part is finished. If we can get them all into one shipment we would save tons on the cost.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
That's my plan, as soon as I know the part is finished. If we can get them all into one shipment we would save tons on the cost.

Only thing I would have them ship directly to Canada. WAY cheaper than to the US then to Canada. ;)