Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Washington DC Metro Area

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Hey guys, hows everyone's schedule looking this Saturday? I am thinking of a possible meet-up and roll out to grab a few bits to eat? Let me know so I can get a head count!

Upper Marlboro MD. Black ST. We do cars and coffee in Fairfax and Columbia MD on alternating Saturday's. This Sat is a Fairfax meet at the Kohl's by Dicks Sporting Goods. It is a 370Z meet, but I take the ST frequently. People who like cars and mods no matter the make or model.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Upper Marlboro MD. Black ST. We do cars and coffee in Fairfax and Columbia MD on alternating Saturday's. This Sat is a Fairfax meet at the Kohl's by Dicks Sporting Goods. It is a 370Z meet, but I take the ST frequently. People who like cars and mods no matter the make or model.
I will probably show up at the Dick's this saturday, its literally at my door steps so no excuses lol

Oh good, everyone rolls in between 10 and 10:30. It will be great to see a fiesta with all the mods. I have plans, but it is stock all the way right now. We will be in the far corner of the lot by Starbucks.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Oh good, everyone rolls in between 10 and 10:30. It will be great to see a fiesta with all the mods. I have plans, but it is stock all the way right now. We will be in the far corner of the lot by Starbucks.
Sounds good man, look forward to seeing you there!

OP
R
Thread Starter #35
Where at? Too bad I'll be out of town that weekend, but getting the Fiesta's weight would be cool info to have.

Saw a performance blue Mk6 Fiesta ST 150 near my house today any know who owns it? It looked pretty nice. I have seen a few Mk7 STs in ashburn area recently also. Anyone on here own them?

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I see a white one once in a while on Braddock Rd, there is another black one that is in Fairfax.