Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Washington DC Metro Area

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Hey DMV guys, there is usually a small meet at Fairfax Corner's monday night.

I will be there at 8pm tonight, it's usually a Mazdaspeed / Subi group but it might be nice to see some of you guys in person.

11900 Palace Way, Fairfax, VA 22030

Hope to see you guys there!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Hey NOVA / MD guys, the capital ST club is hosting an ST only dyno day at Hub City Performance, MD this coming Saturday 11/22

Few of us from VA are meeting up at McDonald's 8111 Leesburg Pike Vienna, VA 22182 right near Tyson's Corner at 8:45AM.

We will be rolling together to Gaithersburg to meet up with another MD ST group at 666 Quince Orchard Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878 at 9:30AM.

Once everyone is together we will be heading over to the Hub City. $60 for 3 pulls, ST only, great way to meet all the local ST guys in the DMV area!

Please come out and join us if you can, even if you are not dyno'ing just to hang out!

Mine is silver, and I am in Ashburn. Where'd you see a MK6?
It was in Countryside near the movie theater. There are quite a few european only cars running around the area. They are mainly brought in by the German Airforce members stationed at Dulles airport. I have seen a ford Ka and a VW Lupo as well around.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Just saw an white FiST with black sparcos driving east on Braddock Rd this morning, missed connection :)

Just saw an white FiST with black sparcos driving east on Braddock Rd this morning, missed connection :)
Haha, that was me again, didn't spot ya.

I actually saw a MO on the garage I use at work a couple weeks ago but haven't seen them back since. Only MO I've seen.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Haha, that was me again, didn't spot ya.

I actually saw a MO on the garage I use at work a couple weeks ago but haven't seen them back since. Only MO I've seen.
LOL! thats funny. Hey check out the local ST club, mostly FoST but plenty of good people and lots of local events, Cars and Coffee, general hangouts, random stuff like that!

Hope to meet you one day in person, along with all the other NOVA FiST guys! I seriously think I scared one guy away for good!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DMVFocusSTOwners/

Popping in to say hi! Got the car just over a month ago.

It spends most of the time down in DC where I work, but I travel a lot between Baltimore, MoCo, and DC for stuff. Right now it's on winter tires and black steelies. Installing Cobb RMM this week. Beyond that - rook racks and bike racks, as well as a 30% or 35% tint around. Open to recommendations if people have a place they like.

Here are a few iPhone shots. Will shoot some real ones soon.

Spotted on 66 East today, PB FiST on steelie! Big wave to you sir!
That was me!

I'd like to take a closer look at your car someday--mine's stock (other than the winter steelies), but am considering a number of the mods you've already done.

kevinatfms

Pic of mine with my buddies 600+ whp 1200+wtq built, 76mm duramax truck in the background.

I'll grab more pics of both this weekend.