Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Washington DC Metro Area

New here. Big "HELLO" from WV. I work in DC, so you may see me from time to time (...well, as long as they fix the potholes onGW Parkway).
I work in downtown DC as well. Honk if you see a White Oxford with bike racks on top!

Thats where I bought about a year ago. I work in DC as well but dont drive the Fiesta. My wife has been driving it since her Audi is broken.

so im posting this up to see if any fellow ST owners would want to rally and cruise to this event. its going to be a big turn out. rally point is the RT.70 PARK AND RIDE @ 8:30-9AM. I want to leave by 9:15 because traffic getting into the event will be outrageous. if anyone from here is going, try and let me know. also, if you are having directional issues or running behind......txt me @ 443-603-6110 dave.

pandajuncion.jpg

Saw a new black ST owner out near Columbia, MD on 175 this past weekend (it was Saturday I think). Still had his MD temp tags on. Looked like he was enjoying the car

LOL sorry, btw you see that crash on the other side, traffic blows on Braddock
Yeah, no clue how that dude managed to smash in his whole front like that...it's not that tricky of a road. Back during one of the snow days when there was no one on the road I came up on a Rodeo all by himself flipped on his roof just past the 7-11. HOW?

Stopped and waited with the guy till a cop showed up (he was just shaken, no visible injuries) and when I asked him what happened he said he didn't know, it just happened. I cannot fathom how you solo flip a car and don't have some idea of what happened. If I believed him: He didn't hit the curb or a pothole, he wasn't going fast, he didn't hit snow or ice, there were no other cars around, and it just flipped. I'm pretty sure they didn't install hydraulic flipping ramps (though that could be entertaining). He didn't seem like he was on anything either...very lucid, not stumbling or nothing.

?\_(ツ)_/?

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Yeah, no clue how that dude managed to smash in his whole front like that...it's not that tricky of a road. Back during one of the snow days when there was no one on the road I came up on a Rodeo all by himself flipped on his roof just past the 7-11. HOW?

Stopped and waited with the guy till a cop showed up (he was just shaken, no visible injuries) and when I asked him what happened he said he didn't know, it just happened. I cannot fathom how you solo flip a car and don't have some idea of what happened. If I believed him: He didn't hit the curb or a pothole, he wasn't going fast, he didn't hit snow or ice, there were no other cars around, and it just flipped. I'm pretty sure they didn't install hydraulic flipping ramps (though that could be entertaining). He didn't seem like he was on anything either...very lucid, not stumbling or nothing.

?\_(ツ)_/?
LOL, DC area drivers nough said!

so im posting this up to see if any fellow ST owners would want to rally and cruise to this event. its going to be a big turn out. rally point is the RT.70 PARK AND RIDE @ 8:30-9AM. I want to leave by 9:15 because traffic getting into the event will be outrageous. if anyone from here is going, try and let me know. also, if you are having directional issues or running behind......txt me @ 443-603-6110 dave.

View attachment 4416
Dave, I'm in if you still plan to go. Are you going to pre-register or pay at the gate?
~Chris 240-344-8thousand [hihi]

Hello from Sterling. Just bought my FiST on the 4th. Race red and blacked out windows. I commute to DC everyday so someone will spot me soon enough. Any big road course guys here?

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Hello from Sterling. Just bought my FiST on the 4th. Race red and blacked out windows. I commute to DC everyday so someone will spot me soon enough. Any big road course guys here?
Welcome man! Nice to see another local FiST

Thanks.. It wont be stock for long. Just planning out the mods now. LOL. Revo technik at summit point is using the car to write the 2015 maps for the FiST has FORD changed the ECU again for 2015. sometime in the next week or two she'll be on there dyno.

First time meeting another Fiesta owner and he's on the forums haha. Met Lonelysuperstar at the UPS service center of all places.

Hey Guys,

Just made an intro post in the new members section but I thought I would post here.

My name is Mitch. I just bought a 2015 Perf Blue Base ST. Its awesome. I love it.

I also work at CP-E doing all the installation and testing. I am happy to answer any of your questions or setup installs or parts and we have a dyno if you want some numbers or COBB Protunes done. Hopefully Ill get out of the shop soon and meet up with everybody. I am over in the College Park/Beltsville area.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Hey Guys,

Just made an intro post in the new members section but I thought I would post here.

My name is Mitch. I just bought a 2015 Perf Blue Base ST. Its awesome. I love it.

I also work at CP-E doing all the installation and testing. I am happy to answer any of your questions or setup installs or parts and we have a dyno if you want some numbers or COBB Protunes done. Hopefully Ill get out of the shop soon and meet up with everybody. I am over in the College Park/Beltsville area.
Hi Mitch and welcome! I been to CpE over a year ago with Capital ST Club for the open house dyno day! I will definitely be interested in coming back for another run and a possible revision of my tune! Look forward to meeting you in person.