Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Washington DC Metro Area

airjor13

2000 Post Club
It was great to meet you today! The mod temptation has increased significantly after hearing and seeing your car [loveboost]
Likewise man! Love the silver man! Hopefully we can get a few more locals guys out for some beers or food!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Hey guys, I was wondering how much interest would there be for a local meet? I was thinking on a nice cruise and lunch or dinner possibly? Any interest?

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Okay 3 so far, hopefully we can make it some more! So gents, do you guys want to do wing night at Whole Foods in Fair Lakes? I am also open to any other food suggestions?

I can meet wherever. I drive enough as it is so anyways is fine. Just can't meet up on Tuesdays or this weekend. Huge yard project to do that my HOA is on my case about.
Have to have people over to my place once I start my custom oil cooler project sometime in July (my chumpcar project has to move first). I know people want to see that. Also looking at doing a track day or two at Summit Point maybe in August if anyone wants to try to plan doing a track day together.

missed out on the event due to work, but if your planning on having one I will make the drive and hangout!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
No problem guys, would an weekend event work better for everyone? Or we can aim for like the first weekend of the month or something like that so its fixed!

I'd love to join you all! I'm new here, so this would be a great way to meet the locals :)

Since I drive from WV to DC everyday, weekdays are tough for me, but I think a monthly weekend thing would be great! Let me know when/where and I'll join you!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Okay how's this for everyone, let's all meet-up on the last Saturday of every month starting next Saturday 5/30. Any preference on Morning or Evening?

Tentative location, Fair Lakes Whole Foods, Farside Parking Lot, 4501 Market Commons Dr, Fairfax, VA 22033

Won't be able to make it to this first one but will drop by when I can for future meets! Have fun guys! [emoji1]

Hey guys, if anyone is interested we are looking for a modded FiST to compare with mine for rightfootdown dot com the owner of the website is local and a very old friend of mine. We will be filming and give u credit for loaning us the car. We are trying tto do it Monday given The good weather. If anyone is interested please LMK. Hell I'll even buy u lunch if you come out.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Hey guys, if anyone is interested we are looking for a modded FiST to compare with mine for rightfootdown dot com the owner of the website is local and a very old friend of mine. We will be filming and give u credit for loaning us the car. We are trying tto do it Monday given The good weather. If anyone is interested please LMK. Hell I'll even buy u lunch if you come out.
I m down! Free Monday :)